Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 4,321 to 4,340 of 4,734

blindsquirrel

I bought some game vouchers and picked up Mario Wonder plus a pre order of Mario RPG. I'm just barely starting world 2, but so far Wonder is great.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Allspice

Alba: A Wildlife Adventure
Cult of the Lamb
Floppy Knights

Allspice

D20Nat20

911 operator and 112 operator(prefer 911 as more uk maps and easier ui)
Dog(pre order)
Metal gear solid 1(needs few optimisation fixes but i love mgs1)

D20Nat20

D20Nat20

Sisilly_G wrote:

I reluctantly bought the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Deluxe DLC with gold coins (as it was AU$6.00 on sale) as I didn't want to pay actual money for it (as the base game was rather sucky as is).
But my most recent physical purchases were Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Fire Emblem Engage, and Red Dead Redemption.

@Fizza : Don't they look gorgeous with their shrink wrap. First-party Nintendo games in Australia are almost never shrink-wrapped, sadly (and bafflingly). And most negative reviews on Amazon and the like are comprised of complaints about that very fact (with customers assuming that they have been sold a used product). I'm not sure when Nintendo started this practice in Australia. I remember pre-ordering New Super Mario Bros. 2 on 3DS and receiving it in the mail without shrink wrap and being rather annoyed about it, only learning later about the practice. Third party games are almost if not always shrink-wrapped though.

I rather want to grab Pikmin 1 + 2, but in light of the update that was released a day or so prior to the physical release hitting shelves, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a reprint, maybe next year (and likewise of 3 and 4).

I want millionaire just a shame we no longer get localised ports with real hosts(like ps1 millionaire with chris tarrent (uk host) or wof with pat sajak(us host) now its very generic made up host but real shows at least tv show king on wii was all made up and thats why it worked

The shrink wrap will be due to plastic BUT thereare bio degradable fake plastics sooo who knows

D20Nat20

Dogorilla

@Sisilly_G Is the Millionaire DLC worth getting? The base game isn't the best but it does the job, and the rather stilted animations and voice lines are quite funny sometimes. It's disappointing nobody plays the online battle royale mode though, that was partly what made me buy the game.

That's interesting about Nintendo games not being shrink wrapped in Australia. I'd say that's a good thing personally as it seems like a waste of plastic to me, but I suppose it does protect the box.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

CurryPowderKeg79

Star Ocean: The Second Story R

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS
PERSONA 4 GOLDEN

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

D20Nat20

Dogorilla wrote:

@Sisilly_G Is the Millionaire DLC worth getting? The base game isn't the best but it does the job, and the rather stilted animations and voice lines are quite funny sometimes. It's disappointing nobody plays the online battle royale mode though, that was partly what made me buy the game.
That's interesting about Nintendo games not being shrink wrapped in Australia. I'd say that's a good thing personally as it seems like a waste of plastic to me, but I suppose it does protect the box.

Plus the boxes are plastic and a high % of users do what they did in the retro days.. Throw the box away

D20Nat20

HammerGalladeBro

@D20Nat20 for cardboard boxes, I was forced to throw them away. With DVD/plastic boxes I wasn't, as they hold the discs/cartridges and the manuals. My parents probably saw that I had my discs in their boxes back on the GC days and decided that was a good way I was responsible of their care.

Anyway, I bit the bullet and bought Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - The Official Video Game before its sale ended. For the price I paid for it, I see this as a pseudo-DLC for Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020.

Edited on by HammerGalladeBro

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball is now a hidden gem of the Nintendo 3DS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0197-9566-9983 | 3DS Friend Code: 2251-9732-5870 | My Nintendo: AlexHGB | Nintendo Network ID: AHammerGalladeB

D20Nat20

HammerGalladeBro wrote:

@D20Nat20 for cardboard boxes, I was forced to throw them away. With DVD/plastic boxes I wasn't, as they hold the discs/cartridges and the manuals. My parents probably saw that I had my discs in their boxes back on the GC days and decided that was a good way I was responsible of their care.
Anyway, I bit the bullet and bought Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - The Official Video Game before its sale ended. For the price I paid for it, I see this as a pseudo-DLC for Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020.

You'd be suprised how many people throw away gc ps2 and switch game cases

Yeah i got tokyo 2020 it was ok but london 2012 and bejing 2008 where better but i feel like sega saw how popular m&s is and thought that's thee dirrection for the actual olympic game .. WRONG

D20Nat20

GalaxicGlobe

I keep the boxes for my games, figures, etc now.
I remember buying the Mario Cereal and unfortunately I threw away the box.
So now I like to keep the boxes.
The last thing i bought was Mario Wonder with the Walmart exclusive cards.

Edited on by GalaxicGlobe

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

Vortexeo

I caved and I just bought Star Ocean The Second Story R. I was a bit hesitant because I feel like a handful of Square Enix titles go on sale a couple of months after release but man, I really couldn't wait. That demo was just so good lol

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

JONOFTHEJONS

I’m getting Super Mario Bros. Wonder for Christmas, alongside a Switch Lite, due to me giving my previous one to my older brother.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

FishyS

@JONOFTHEJONS Enjoy! it's a great game. There have been a lot of people playing it already but I expect there will be another huge surge around the holidays so you should be in good company.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Tyranexx

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection. Hello, sweet nostalgia! This is still my favorite Mega Man series.

Currently playing: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Switch), Pepper Grinder (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HammerGalladeBro

D20Nat20 wrote:

Oh trust me, I know. There's a reason I usually buy GC games when I visit my sister in another city, since there's no variety here and most of the time is people selling looose discs for rather high prices. For some reason, that's not a problem with Wii games, though.

Edited on by HammerGalladeBro

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball is now a hidden gem of the Nintendo 3DS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0197-9566-9983 | 3DS Friend Code: 2251-9732-5870 | My Nintendo: AlexHGB | Nintendo Network ID: AHammerGalladeB

D20Nat20

HammerGalladeBro wrote:

D20Nat20 wrote:

Oh trust me, I know. There's a reason I usually buy GC games when I visit my sister in another city, since there's no variety here and most of the time is people selling looose discs for rather high prices. For some reason, that's not a problem with Wii games, though.

I see some loose wii games but right now loose ds 3ds and switch are way too common ... By all mean folder the carts but please if your gunna sell them on keep the cases in the loft(attic)

D20Nat20

D20Nat20

psp games without cases just no those umds are so weak as it is

D20Nat20

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx I still haven't gotten the Mega Man Battle Network collection... I wanna change that sometime! It's been a long time since I played the Battle Network games.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

ZeldaFan83

CurryPowderKeg79 wrote:

Double dipped on Persona 4 Golden and bought it physically from Limited Run Games even though I own it digitally.

While not my favorite Persona, it’s still a damn good game. I bought it on PS2 in 2010 and then switch earlier this year on a sale.

My favorite out of the newer Personas

Just an amazing series.

ZeldaFan83

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic