Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,921 to 3,940 of 4,655

Magician

@WoomyNNYes

Nah. I just figured now was a good time to pull the trigger. Although it has been marked down 50% for the longest time, I was feeling daffy last week and thought. "eh, why not."

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Nahr_Alma

LEGO Star Wars- The Skywalker Saga (JPN Phy)
Metroid Prime Remastered (JPN Phy)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (JPN Phy)- What's interesting about this, is that this region release wasn't as common to find. Is this version more of a collectible than the rest??

Nahr_Alma

Switch Friend Code: SW-3418-3031-5143 | My Nintendo: Morpheus

CurryPowderKeg79

Persona 4 Golden

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

CurryPowderKeg79

Dragon Quest XI S

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

jdrocks89

Streets Of Rage 4 (Digital)

jdrocks89

CJD87

PSA! "Salt and Sanctuary" is at an all-time low in the Switch e-shop... 3.39 £GBP for UK players.

Honestly such an awesome game, basically a 2D-Dark Souls with some Metroidvania elements. It borrows heavily from FromSoftware, but in the best possible way. Loads of build diversity and replayability.

IMO this is the most solid non-FromSoftware 'Souls' title out there today, and am absolute steal at this sale price.

If you're looking to scratch an EldenRing itch, or generally love Souls-esque games, I would highly recommend that S&S becomes your next Switch purchase

CJD87

Magician

Sea Horizon
Trails to Azure
Mato Anomalies

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jdrocks89

Metroid Prime Remastered (Physical)

jdrocks89

Zuljaras

I decided to import my first japanese game Breath of the Wild + Expansion Pass. It is updated to 1.6 and has the dlc on the cartridge.

gcunit

@Zuljaras Was it obviously listed with all the updates, or did you have to research it?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

StarFalco

Metroid Prime Remasterd (Digital on day 1 and found a physical copy in the wild)
Luigi's Mansion
Starlink (with Arwing) Having waaaaay more fun with this than I thought I would.
And waaaaaaay too may amiibo lol. (Captain Falcon - Fox - Majora's Mask - Tears - Twighlight)

Tears CE preordered

Edited on by StarFalco

All In The Reflexes

Switch Friend Code: SW-1852-3950-9117 | My Nintendo: StarFalco | Nintendo Network ID: StarFalco | Twitter:

CJD87

@StarFalco Starlink is genuinely a really great game IMO, and would serve as solid blueprint for whatever comes next 'officially' for Starfox! If Nintendo could build upon Starlink, and even farm out the IP to a suitable developper (ala Metroid Dread), then Starfox could really have a future IMO

CJD87

StarFalco

CJD87 wrote:

@StarFalco Starlink is genuinely a really great game IMO, and would serve as solid blueprint for whatever comes next 'officially' for Starfox! If Nintendo could build upon Starlink, and even farm out the IP to a suitable developper (ala Metroid Dread), then Starfox could really have a future IMO

100%

All In The Reflexes

Switch Friend Code: SW-1852-3950-9117 | My Nintendo: StarFalco | Nintendo Network ID: StarFalco | Twitter:

Magician

Bayonetta Origins
Crisis Wing
Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising

ophone

Salt and Sanctuary on a deep discount.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

Zuljaras

Here it is my first Japanese game (and probably my last we will see!)

Untitled

Everything is on the cartridge! Everything is in English!

I was surprised how fast it was delivered from Japan - 3 DAYS!

Magician

@Zuljaras Here's hoping it won't be your last, my manic collecting friend.

There must be around one-hundred releases exclusive to the Japanese region with English support that are worth having.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic