Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 4,655

blindsquirrel

Probably gonna pick up a Kirby game on the 3ds.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

MontyCircus

Just got Metroid Dread for a few bucks off on Amazon! Happy Valentine's Day to me.

MontyCircus

GallyGunLaser

Just got Pokémon LEGENDS Arceus. Excited to play it, looks very fun from what I've seen online!

GallyGunLaser

Switch Friend Code: SW-1577-3201-0626 | 3DS Friend Code: 5472-9542-2201 | My Nintendo: Orangey | Twitter:

Magician

Speed Limit
Star Hunter DX & Space Moth: Lunar Edition
Death end re;Quest 2

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Maximumbeans

Finally bought into Gen 8 of Pokemon and got a secondhand copy of Shield off eBay. I can see where the criticisms come in and there are certain things I really don't like that the Dexit crowd were right about, but...it's really not that bad. It won't be my absolute favourite but it's really an alright game.

Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms - you'll be able to use them better when you're older.

3DS Friend Code: 0490-8421-1170

Daniel14

Picked up NFS Hot Pursuit to bring back some memories. Wondering if I should finally go for Mario Kart, after resisting it for so many years... Physical copy from Amazon is at 46 Euros. Is it a good price?

Daniel14

RubyCarbuncle

No More Heroes 3. Loved the previous 2 games on Wii, have only just started this one so can't really judge it yet.

RubyCarbuncle

Switch Friend Code: SW-4433-3410-1346 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-7103-3376 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkNebula | Twitter:

Artonide

Pre ordered kirby and mario strikers.
Bought disco elysium on sale

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

SigourneyBeaver

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania
Rise Eterna

Sigourney Beaver.

Helios26

Astral Chain & Lego City Undercover (Sale)

FAVOURITE GAME: Super Mario Odyssey
FAVOURITE OST: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Noconfidenceman

@WaveBoy

I picked up Resident Evil Revelations a few days ago in the Eshop sale. I’ve just finished it today and I really enjoyed it. It looks amazing on the Switch OLED as well, it's funny because I had bought it a few times on the 3ds but always bounced off it.

It’s the first resident evil game that I’ve finished, I think the short episodic structure really helped me get into it. I've played games like 1 and 8 but I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat when it comes to horror. I think playing it in handheld mode helped due to the smaller screen and the knowledge that I could just put it down at any time haha.

Noconfidenceman

MarioBrickLayer

I picked up the XCOM 2 Collection in the sales for £1.89!! It should have been £3.99 (90% off!) but I had some gold points.

MarioBrickLayer

I-U

Bought the Happy Home Paradise DLC for Animal Crossing: New Horizons and pre-ordered the Mario Kart 8 DLX DLC

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

RenanKJ

I've been playing more on Nintendo Switch lately, so I bought the Switch Pro Controller to avoid pain my wrist after long sessions. Hope it's as good as reviews say.

RenanKJ

Magician

Kaze and the Wild Masks
Going Under
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

mike3

Action Arcade Wrestling, it’s a lot of fun! Just released a few days ago for Switch

mike3

ElRoberico

I'm planning to pick something up this weekend, and it's either going to be a physical copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or Bug Fables. All depends on winning a bid on eBay and/or a retro game store still having that physical copy of Bug Fables still in stock.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

NintendoByNature

@OldManHermit man I really want it. Looks amazing bur there's literally no time for it right now with what's on my plate and triangle strategy more than likely being day 1.

NintendoByNature

JasmineDragon

I just bought Raiden IV Mikado Remix. Yay!

Amazon missed the delivery date! Boo!

Delivered the next day and delivered two copies! Double Yay!!

... except one copy had been cut open and the cartridge was missing. Which is probably why the original delivery date was missed. Boo again!

This is why I love Amazon. Every time you buy a game, they generously throw in some extra pre-game excitement. Such added value! Thank you Jeff!! 😉

(Game is good though)

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic