Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 4,636

W90WBA

Pokémon Legends Arceus

Super Smash Bros Ultimate (my first ever Smash game)

Collecting both tomorrow and can’t wait

W90WBA

dmcc0

Amazon UK briefly had New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe at 40% off yesterday (£29) - cheapest I've seen it, so picked that up.

dmcc0

W90WBA

Pokemon Legends Arceus

Smash Bros Ultimate (my first entry into the Smash Bros World)

W90WBA

CFarris419

Just like most-Pokemon Legends: Arceus. I also recently got the NSO expansion pack so I've been enjoying the N64 & Genesis games. Before that, I purchased Skyward Sword HD a couple of weeks ago.

CFarris419

Lony85

Pokemon Legends Arceus
Sonic Colors: Ultimate

Lony85

Switch Friend Code: SW-7613-6555-4505

Ryu_Niiyama

Mary Skelter Finale, NIS classics vol 1, and maglam lord. Took advantage of amazon’s sale since I didn’t wanna pay full price.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

blindsquirrel

I mean a switch oled would technically be a switch purchase. Now just have to wait until 8 pm for them to deliver a package that is one hour from my house , in which the package has been in said warehouse for 2 days. Man ups is terrible.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Magician

Republique
The Takeover
Maglam Lord
Kitara Fables

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

dmcc0

Just Maglam Lord so far this week on Switch - hopefully something from the wishlist in the sale tomorrow...

dmcc0

Dyna-Z

Miitopia and a 256GB SD Card.

Pronouns: she/her/he/him

Currently "cruising" through: Sonic Adventure

Willing to discuss because of completion (not 100%): Metroid Dread, BOTW and TOTK, Legends Arceus, Pokemon S/V, Zayzoo: An Earth Adventure

Switch Friend Code: SW-3879-2743-2877 | My Nintendo: Ezekiel | Twitter:

ophone

Got my copy of Undertale today.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

jowy_sw

Brain Training Brain vs Brain. I kinda like buying the "B grade" Nintendo games from time to time. I also bought the physical version (Europe) of GameBuilder Garage for the same reason. I don't think I'm going to play them much tho. Bought it more for collection.

jowy_sw

raceface59

A British Import copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for $90 lol. It's been tough to find a sealed copy, but finally got it just as they announced 3.

raceface59

MarioVillager92

Just preordered the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC. It's individually, rather than getting the NSO expansion pack. Now I just gotta wait until March 18!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jdrocks89

20 Ladies
Astro Aqua Kitty

jdrocks89

NintendoByNature

Retrobowl. Surprisingly fun and cheap little football game.

NintendoByNature

mowerdude

Carnival Games
Mario Party Superstars

Next up I am looking to purchase:
Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection
Cuphead
Metroid Dread

mowerdude

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic