Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,121 to 2,140 of 4,655

urrutiap

Got myself a Vanilla gift card earlier today.

Thinking about either getting Final Fantasy VII or Final Fantasy IX Remastered off the eshop for my Switch Lite

urrutiap

BenAV

Physical copy of Food Girls arrived today. Also grabbed Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 and PixelJunk Eden 2 from the eShop this week.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

AnnoyingFrenzy

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore for me

Xbox Live Username: Annoying Frenzy
Switch Status: Purchased!

SKTTR

Just ordered the physical double pack:

• La~Mulana 1 & 2 - Hidden Treasures Edition
    I loved the first game so much! Can't wait to play the sequel.

And got some new free downloads in the last few weeks:

• Akane
  • Akuto Showdown
  • Coffee Crisis
  • The Next Penelope: Race to Odysseus
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Island Transfer Tool

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

urrutiap

I decided to buy and download/install Final Fantasy VII from the eshop. Ill get Final Fantasy IX HD Remastered next month.

I got enough games from the eshop to keep me busy this month anyway.

Me personally I think Star Wars Jedi Academy and Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX are the big popular games to get off of the eshop.

rest of the stuff on the Nintendo eshop is junk except for Cuphead

urrutiap

Losermagnet

Went ahead and ordered the physical version of Ori and the Blind Forest. I've been playing Hollow Knight quite a lot and really enjoy it's expressiveness and sense of exploration. Hopefully Ori can fill those shoes once I've finished it.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Ryu_Niiyama

Both Ori games.
Dude, stop
Drawn to life: two realms
The takeover

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

SViper

This purchase is not meant to be specifically for Nintendo Switch, but I bought it only for my Nintendo Switch for now and that's Elgato HD60 S+. I order it November 30th and finally got it yesterday (December 11th).

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

Banjo amiibo
Cat peach amiibo.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Ryu_Niiyama

Last game purchase of the year for me.

Immortals Gold Edition

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Snatcher

Among us, I'm having a blast with this game my only main problem is the bugs this game has and the keyboard its kinda hard to follow the chat when it stops every time you text it would be nice to have another keyboard, The glitches are new to the switch are, The touchscreen not responding, report button not working, and the leaked skin and map. all in all among us is a amazing port that I think you should give a try its only 5$ so your not wasting much time, (I wonder when pets and skins are comeing to among us I hope its sometime this week) and also Hot Goomba, its sucks you ended up buying the game bc you thought it was free I did that once or twice before LOL.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

WoomyNNYes

@Snatcher I plugged a keyboard into the Switch dock for rocket league chat. Do you have a physical keyboard handy?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

BenAV

Ordered a physical copy of Trails of the Cold Steel III and my copy of Abyss of the Sacrifice that I preordered a while back has just shipped. Grabbed Dicey Dungeons off the eShop.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes ya but I use my switch lite alot more then my switch so I would need a a bluethooth one

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

SmartNickname

2 days ago Football Manager 2021 Touch was shadow-dropped on the eShop and after 6 years I decided I was ready to play FM again. 8 hours in I'd say it was worth even though the controls are pretty weird

SmartNickname

BenAV

So many games on my wish list are on sale at the moment. So far I've grabbed:

• Horace
  • Phoenotopia Awakening
  • Chicken Police
  • SeaBed
  • Shantae: Risky's Revenge
  • Aviary Attorney

BenAV

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic