Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 4,671

JasmineDragon

Picked up Everspace as it was going for a song. Played a couple of hours, and so far it feels great.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

PSVR_lover

I bought Waifu Uncovered, it will be here Tuesday. I’ll post my opinions when I get it.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Magician

Pinstripe
Yes, Your Grace
Ghost of a Tale
Monster Prom

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

nerdface

Will of the Wisps should be here soon.

Dead Cells on Sunday.

Merry xmas to me 🎄🎶

nerdface

Marcalous

Just got Ghostbusters as a Xmas present from a friend, can't wait to play it

Marcalous

SigourneyBeaver

Fox 'n' Forests
Offroad Racing (can't be bothered typing all of it)
Omega Strike
Rush Rally 3 (this is a real gem)

Sigourney Beaver.

DegenerateStar

I just got Stardew Valley for the first time, it seems pretty cool but it hasn’t grabbed me and sucked me in just yet. I also got Farm Together which I can already tell will be a hit with my whole family.

Currently Playing:

3DS - Rune Factory 4
Switch - Farm Together

jdrocks89

X-Morph Defense Complete Edition

jdrocks89

BenAV

Just grabbed Nekopara Vol.4 off the eShop. 20% off at launch which is nice considering I was planning to grab it anyway at full price.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Magonigal

Went a bit crazy with my Christmas money so got Little Racer, Final Fantasy IX, Horace, Destropolis, Among Us (yay!), Football Manager 21 Touch, Immortals Fenyx Rising (should have stuck with Gods and Monsters), Earthlock, Lair of The Clockwork God, Telling Lies, Project Warlock, Kunai, Phoenotopia, Unto The End, Synthetik Ultimate, Ashen expansion, Golazo and Tens

Edited on by Magonigal

Magonigal

RR529

Crawlco Block Knockers with gold coins.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Canhas

I purchased the Guacamelee! 2 Complete Edition for 6,40€ Nice deal!
I still have backlog. I'm finishing DB Fighter Z and Celeste. Currently playing Animal Crossing too and I have in my catalogue Bastion to start playing. I'm wondering if I buy Mario+Rabbids during the Christmas Sales or between Dead Cells, Moonlighter or Childrens of Morta. Or Assassin's Creed Rebel Colletion or Dragons Dogma... omg so many games I wanna buy ahah any feedback on those games?

Edited on by Canhas

Canhas

NintendoByNature

@Canhas said it Many times on here before but what's one more time lol. Guacamelee series might be one of the best indies on the platform. It's definitely top 3 Imo. Especially with regards to metroidvanias. Hope you enjoy it.

Edit: back to your question. Mario plus rabbids is a phenomenal strategy tactical game. Tons of humor and great gameplay. It's no walk in the park though so don't let the cute Art style fool you lol. Just finished my first play through of dragons dogma last month. Awesome game. It's basically like the Witcher III if you like that.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Ryu_Niiyama

Got a gift card for participating in a marketing survey so I picked up taiko no Tatsujin Rhythmic Adventure Pack. Been a while since I played those games. Still hoping chibi dragon gets ported.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Wargoose

Picked up Horace, great little game. If you put Mario, Paddington Bear and Wall-e in a blender, and had Wallace and Gromit Reanimate the corpse. This is what you'd get.

If you like Platformers, this is a no brainer, get this game.

Wargoose

Balta666

Picked up Ys origin on sale. I have just recently got into playing all the series (so far VIII, I&II, oath of felghana and origin) and I love them although I tend to prefer JRPGs.

On this one I have completed one Run with the melee chatacter and I am doing a second with the Magic user to unlock the final character (and apparently the cannon option).

But I will also most likely grab Guacamele 2 that is 75% off

Magonigal

Got Dicey Dungeons based on the review just been put up

Magonigal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic