XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought (Hades) on sell now for 20% off.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

BruceCM

& in Europe, @CurryPowderKeg79 .... Also on Steam, to celebrate coming out of early access

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

SigourneyBeaver

Ninfan wrote:

@NintendoByNature here's a question there's over 4000 games on switch , how many games would you say will there be on it in 4 years?

Over 9000!

Sigourney Beaver.

TheSilverShroud

Dragon's Dogma. Still not halfway into the game.

TheSilverShroud

Switch Friend Code: SW-7184-9177-0418 | Twitter:

jdrocks89

Sega Ages: G-Loc: Air Battle

jdrocks89

Artonide

Pre ordered castlestorm 2 on eshop.

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

PlusUltra

Jump force and hero academy 2. I was on the fence about buying 2 fighting games so close together but they were on sale and Im enjoying them both more than i thought i would.

Also since they are fighting games i can more easily break from them and play other games.

Edited on by PlusUltra

PlusUltra

Losermagnet

I received my limited edition Murder by Numbers from playasia today. My copy was number 0999, which I nerded out for a little bit.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

jdrocks89

Today was my birthday and I got Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection

jdrocks89

DenDen

Going under

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Murbs

@DenDen be interesting to hear how you get on. I’m intrigued, but likely to wait for a sale.

Unless more games go on sale on the US eshop today (have a bunch of credit there) I may pick up Catherine. Not that I’ve got the time for it at the moment

Murbs

Magician

Pode
Trials of Mana (50% off AmazonNA)
Murder By Numbers
Death Squared
Kero Blaster
Ittle Dew

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Diddy64

Just bought a NSO membership to continue having access to SNES games. Glad to finally have DKC2 on the SNES Online.

SigourneyBeaver wrote:

Strangely, my NSO membership did not renew with account funds. Maybe it doesn't work like that when it was originally bought with a credit card and it was removed.

That also happened to me despite using a e-shop card the first time I get the subscription service (2019). I didn't have a credit card at the time and haven't obtain one so far. Perhaps the renewal don't allow e-shop money to pay automatically?

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Blooper987

Rivals of Aether. Truly a great game to play with friends

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

JasmineDragon

Well, I just broke down and bought myself a new Switch. Now my Smallest Kobold can play all the Fortnite and Animal Crossing she wants on my old Switch, and I can play things like Civ 6 and Dragon Quest XI without the Switch overheating after 20 minutes.

I am painfully aware that there might be a new Switch model coming out soon, as well as the almost guaranteed Black Friday discounts coming up. But I had to get it. Too many games have been disrupted by overheating or the kid needing some gaming time. Having the Switch take a ten minute cooling break in the middle of a Ring Fit workout is kind of frustrating. And honestly, I've wanted a new Switch ever since the hardware upgrade. Better battery life is a huge deal for me. I'm on the go quite a lot with the Switch.

In the last few weeks I've also bought Mario 3DAS, Manifold Garden and Burnout Paradise. Burnout and Mario both cause overheating in docked play, so this is great.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Tasuki

@Losermagnet Wow I am surprised that you got your order from Play Asia. I am still waiting for a controller I ordered from them 4 years ago. ***** scam artists.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

gcunit

@JasmineDragon What do you class as overheating? Does it make the Switch shutdown or something? What are the symptoms?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

JasmineDragon

@gcunit It shuts down with an error message saying "the console is overheating. It will now go to sleep to cool down."

I'm going to get a new fan in the old one soon, but my kid plays almost exclusively handheld so it's not as much of a problem for her.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

gcunit

@JasmineDragon Oh right, that's a bummer. I've not really heard of that happening I don't think.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic