Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 4,636

Solaine

@Blooper987 yes painter Butz . I finished the first two, liked the first more than the second(except the last case) and am in the middle of the third which is really awesome so far. Can only recommend these games for anyone who likes murder mysteries with good humor or just visual novels in general

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

Blooper987

@Solaine the third is my personal favorite. The ending always gives me the feels. The second is just as good character and gameplay wise, but some of the cases were just a little more boring or random than the others. The second games last case is one of the best though. So many twists that I wasn’t fully expecting and one of the most compelling stories of the series.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Artonide

Just had to buy one more before zzzz...

Hades - digital
Untitled

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

porto

@DennisNOR How's Hades play? It looked interesting in the trailer but didn't look like my type of game.

Edited on by porto

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

Mini Motor Racing X is downloading. I don't have a high bar for racing games (have 10+ hours playtime with Meow Motors, I %100'ed single player campaign).

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Artonide

Havent played it much yet, but so far its really good. 😊 I dont buy so many of these roguelike games, but this One feels as good as it looked like. Love the graphic design, smooth control system and the «god of war» theme appeals to me. 😊 @Apportal

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Tasuki

Super Mario 3D All Stars. To b honest, I am not a big fan of Mario 64 or Galaxy but I never played Sunshine before so I bought it mainly for that since I don't have a GameCube and my Wii is packed away.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Atomic77

Bought and Downloaded Super Mario 3D All-stars this morning.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

jdrocks89

Super Mario 3D All Stars
Journey of the Broken Circle

jdrocks89

Snatcher

Just got dbfz Ultimate on sale for just 20$ with the first wave of dlc I got this game on ps4 I cant wait to play.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Magonigal

The Last Campfire
Ori and The Will of The Wisps
Morphies Law
A Short Hike
West of Dead
Escapists 2
Mr Driller Drill Land
Warlock of Firetop Mountain
The Adventure Pals
Doom 64
Children of Morta

Magonigal

Snatcher

@Magonigal Oh my god don't tell me that's all in one day?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Magonigal

@Snatcher
Haha, no I just hadn't posted my latest purchases but that's the last two months. I should stop for a while though...backlog is too big!

Edited on by Magonigal

Magonigal

SigourneyBeaver

Mario 3D All-Stars arrived and hopefully, my NSO sub renewed. I removed my credit card details since the hacking incidents so this is the first time I renewed by having funds in my account.

Sigourney Beaver.

Snatcher

@Magonigal I feel you dude.

SigourneyBeaver

Strangely, my NSO membership did not renew with account funds. Maybe it doesn't work like that when it was originally bought with a credit card and it was removed.

Sigourney Beaver.

Joffe27

For me its Super Mario 3D Allstars, Moero Chronicles H Limited Edition, Murdered By Numbers Limited Edition, Distraint Collection & Seabed Limited Edition all physical

Joffe27

JokerCK

Hades, The Long Dark and Monster Hunter: Rise.

JokerCK

Magician

Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition
Road to Guangdong
Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ralizah

Oh, I bought 3D All-Stars. Physically.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic