Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 4,652

Magician

No Straight Roads
Void Bastards
Hotline Miami Collection

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

PrincessMagical

@Tasuki Super Mario 3D All-Stars. I love it and Mario 64 is still as awesome, still the best 3D Mario to this day with Mario Galaxy right behind it!

PrincessMagical

CurryPowderKeg79

I Just bought (Bulletstorm: Duke of Switch Edition) on sell for $7.50 on Eshop.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

urrutiap

im planning on buying a Nintendo Switch game along with an X Box game this weekend since ill be out of town.

Kind of wanting to buy Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection from the walmart store along with Resident Evil 2 remake for X Box One

urrutiap

lizardbish

Hades
Atomicrops
Shinsekai: Into the Depths
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
Untitled Goose Game

I tried Hades and now I can't stop. That game is something else. It's the kind of game that even when I'm not playing it, I'm thinking about it.

Switch friend code: SW-7938-2538-6283
Now playing:
Octopath Traveler II (Switch)
Stardew Valley (Switch)
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (Switch)
Dead Island 2 (PS5)

PixelMist

A Short Hike. Its tapping into the same fun that running around and exploring Breath of the Wild had. A nice, short, polished, exploration game. Every nook and cranny of the island seems interesting to check out.

PixelMist

MajinSoul

I bought Hades 3 hours ago and had to force myself to stop playing because I have work to do haha. This game is amazing. Easily the best roguelike I have ever played. It's constantly rewarding you with stuff to permanently unlock and the focus on story really sets it apart from other games in the genre. The underworld stuff makes so much sense for a roguelike, I'm wondering why nobody thought about using it before.

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

urrutiap

Im out of town right now hanging out at my sisters place for the weekend. Been on the road since 6 am earlier

Stopped at the Walmart store and bought the new Paper Mario Origami game for Nintendo Switch. Hope the game is worth the money

urrutiap

gcunit

I too have just bought Paper Mario: Origami King this week, and CrossCode arrived in the post today. Plus on the eshop I've picked up Alwa's Awakening finally after having it wishlisted forever.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

NintendoByNature

@gcunit origami king is phenomenal as im sure you've heard. Just go in with an open mind.

Alwas awakening will not disappoint. Its the perfect balance of difficulty imo. I was so pumped when they announced a sequel and I picked it up two days ago when It launched. So far its just as good as the first, if not better. Just note Zoe feels a little floaty but you'll get used to it. Definitely doesn't hinder the experience.

Lastly, please let me know your thoughts on crosscode. Ive had that on my list forever but it came out too close to origami king and curse of the moon 2. Not to mention I was still playing xenoblade. So I just haven't gotten around to it and I've been waiting on a sale.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

urrutiap

Im going back to the walmart store tomorrrow not just for videogames or movies mostly. Going to check out Halloween costumes etc.

But i still have some videogame money to spend on videogames of course lol.

Thinking about getting Zelda Breath of the Wild or at least Mortal Kombat 11 and maybe the new Star Wars Squadrons X Box One game thats supposed to be in Walmart or wherever else tomorrow

urrutiap

carlos82

Just picked up Macbat 64 and its a great little tribute to N64 games for under £2. It plays a lot smoother and faster then it appears on the trailer, has humour similar to the Banjo games, it does appear to be much smaller than those but for the price I'd highly recommend it

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5967-3221-9309 | My Nintendo: Carlos

urrutiap

Dunno if i metioned it here but yesterday i went to the walmart store and bought the new Paper Mario Origami game

urrutiap

Magician

Moero Crystal H
Door Kickers Action Squad
Warborn

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

urrutiap

Earlier today I went to the Walmart store and bought Zelda Breath of the Wild along with Star Wars Battlefront II for X Box One

urrutiap

Tyranexx

Not all at once, but....

Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age (gift)
Untitled Goose Game (As it's on sale)

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ryu_Niiyama

Langrisser I & II
Ys Orgin
Disgaea 4 complete +
Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Minna De Hanafuda
Blade Arcus Rebellion from shining
(Atlus stole the rest of my money on the 3ds as I finished my Etrian and SMT collection)

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ralizah

@Ryu_Niiyama Out of interest, were the Atlus games digital purchases on the eshop, or did you actually shell out for physical copies? I'm glad I got my physical SMT games when I did, because prices have EXPLODED this year.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Ryu_Niiyama

@Ralizah Digital, but I was only missing persona q2 and devil survivor 2 (which I think I have physical but it is in storage...I've seen that box art before....). I have the rest physical. Q2 wasn't my cup of tea as I don't like persona as much, so I passed on the physical. But I don't mind, I was mostly physical for the 3ds so I had the space. Not sure when I'll start playing them though.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ralizah

Bought a Pro Controller in anticipation of Age of Calamity and Monster Hunter Rise. Time to see what's so wonderful about it.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic