Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 4,655

Chimera_Police

Ni No Kuni for me. Haven’t started it yet! Bought Firewatch and Sonic Mania at the same time.

Chimera_Police

Losermagnet

@Chimera_Police Hope you enjoy Ni No Kuni. I'm a big Studio Ghibli nerd so I really liked the visuals and soundtrack.

I just bought a handful of physical editions of "indie" games:
-Wargroove
-Darkest Dungeon
-Guacamelee 1 & 2

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Magician

Hover
Warhammer 40k: Mechanicus
Hard West

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Roamer

Magician wrote:

Hover
Warhammer 40k: Mechanicus
Hard West

How are you getting on with Mechanicus? I’m considering getting it for Switch or PS4 although it sounds to have a few bugs.

Switch: Dragon Quest Builders 2, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Valkyria Chronicles, Shin Megami Tensei
PC: Farming Simulator 22

Magician

@Roamer

I've only played the tutorial thus far. Seems a fine enough tactical rpg here in the early going.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

porto

I got LEGO Jurassic World for the Switch about a month ago. I liked it, and even 100% it. Maybe because I just in general like Jurassic park, but it seemed like a good game.

Obviously Paper Mario. Haven’t beaten it yet despite playing around 3 hours a day. Really good game.

I got DragonQuest a couple nights ago per a users recommendation, but I haven’t played it yet. Honestly been so busy with other games. I know, it’s sad 😂

Besides that, I’ve got Superliminal, The Touryst, In Other Waters, and finally got around to playing Untitled Goose Game. All were equally awesome.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Qwertyninty

Crysis. Loving every minute of it.

Qwertyninty

Tyranexx

I ordered Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee! from Best Buy, which should be arriving this coming week. I won't be playing it for awhile; I'm storing it until my birthday rolls around this fall. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

SigourneyBeaver

Blood Breed because it was free for some reason.

Sigourney Beaver.

JoeDiddley

Catherine Full Body
Tails Of Vesperia and
Final Fantasy IX
The Wonderful 101 arrived recently too.

I haven’t started any yet though.

Edited on by JoeDiddley

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Ralizah

@JoeDiddley Catherine is terrific. Good purchase.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

JoeDiddley

@Ralizah I’m really looking forward to it. But as it used the same engine as Persona 5 I decided I’ll play it after I’m done with that.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

CurryPowderKeg79

(Y's Origin)
(Megadimension Neptunia VII)
Bought both these games physically from Limited Run Games.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

CurryPowderKeg79

@baller98 I enjoyed What The Golf but it really isn't a golf game. It's more a comedy physics game. I will say it's short I beat it in about 4 hours at 50% complete. I can say that when i put down my Switch i wanted to pick it up and play some more, so it is addicting. All and All i would recommend it.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)

Neoguardian86

I recently picked up Wonderful 101 Remastered and Carrion for Switch.

trying to keep my luxury spending on a budget, so those 2 are my new games for the month of August.
next month, in September, is probably Shantae and the Seven Sirens and maybe Marvel Avengers (on PS4). still open to change depending on if Nintendo has some first party for the holiday 2020 or not.

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch: live A Live
Playstation 5: Assassins Creed Origins
Xbox Series X:
iOS: Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster
3DS XL:

PSN : Neoguardian86
Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

CurryPowderKeg79

Just Bought (Cat Quest + Cat Quest II The Pawsome Pack) from Best Buy for $29.99(U.S).

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)

Magonigal

Paper Mario: Origami King, Not Tonight, Superliminal, Golf Peaks

Magonigal

Ferroliquor

Just picked up journey to the savage planet. Anyone played it? Any thoughts?

Ferroliquor

spiderman0616

Just picked up Paper Mario and to my surprise, I am LOVING it. After that I’ll finally be tackling Xenoblade: Chronicles 2.

spiderman0616

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic