Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 4,660

Magician

A few things recently went on discount on AmazonJP. Which was the excuse I waited for to add more to the collection. Lots of average-ish physical releases that probably won't get a retail release outside of Japan. The pick of the litter most likely being the Pac-Man Championship Edition Demake that comes with the Namcot Collection.

Namcot Collection - $20
Bookbound Brigade - $16
Blair Witch - $24
Synaptic Drive - $28
Human Resource Machine - $36

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ralizah

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore, since a friend found me a really good deal on a physical copy.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought (Burnout Paradise Remastered) on sell at Amazon for $29.99, 40% off.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

SigourneyBeaver

Waiting for 51 Worldwide Games to arrive today.

Sigourney Beaver.

Magician

Grabbed Earth Atlantis and Bad Dudes with gold coins while they were 75% off.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

DenDen

Hand of fate 2

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Shadeon_Koopa

Brought Rune Factory 4 and Binding of Issac (both physical) yesterday, almost on a whim.
Hopefully Binding of Issac will grow on me (considering I'm getting more into roguelikes as of late), despite the gross-looking art style I'm not too fond of, yet.

Playing: Picross S+ (Switch), Balatro (Steam)
Next: Logiart Grimoire (1.0 release, Steam; I backed this on Kickstarter!)

My Nintendo: *Lola* | Nintendo Network ID: Shadeon_Koopa

HolyYoshi

Xenoblade Chronicles definitive .. like I need to play the game again . I would have to say at this point it is a top 5 of all time for me as far as games go. And this is certainly the best version by far .

Nintendo network ID : HolyYoshi
“ Wherever you go ... there you are “
Switch / My Nintendo : HolyYoshi!
Switch Friend Code : SW-4296-5017-1714
3ds Friend code : 1436-0922-5754

Magician

Fairy Tail
Hard West
Lovecraft's Untold Stories
My Memory of Us
Cat Quest I & II Pawesome Pack

SKTTR
  • Paper Mario: The Origami King
  • Jumping Joe! & Friends
  • Mini Trains

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Magician

@Slowdive

Publishers and their regional preferences are unusual. Capcom prefers North America and Bandai Namco prefers Europe. So few Bandai Namco games get released physically in North America. I'd say two-thirds of the Bandai Namco games I own have been bought from other regions.

Artonide

New Super mario u deluxe physical
Papir mario the origami king physical

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

DenDen

Takeshita & Hiroshi
A short Hike.
Evergate
Helheim Hassle

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Artonide

Pokemon shield physical

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

BenAV

Grabbed A Short Hike and spent an hour or two playing through it just before. Great little game.

Also picked up Spiritfarer from the Russian eShop considering it's absurdly cheap there for some reason. Was already tempted to buy it for full price so I'm not gonna pass the opportunity to get it for like 1/4 of the price.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Ninfan

bought some on sale games on eshop. crash drive 2, sky ride, paranautical activity, i zombie, maddening euphoria , marooners, breathing fear all where for sale for 1 euro. brilliant.....

Ninfan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic