Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 4,672

gcunit

Been wanting to try Dragon Ball FighterZ for quite some time (since release I guess) and now finally got a physical copy on its way to me.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Tyranexx

I grabbed Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition from the sale GameStop was running last week. Because I totally need another RPG (Well, technically two) stuck in my backlog.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

BruceCM

Lols, I'm sure you totally don't already have lots of games there, @Tyranexx .... But I do the same with sales, usually on Steam & I think most people do something like that, too

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Tyranexx

@BruceCM I've found sticking to my wishlist helps keep me from going too crazy when sales roll around lol. I try to be somewhat picky with what I pick up too.

Couldn't pass up a new copy of the game for $19.99, particularly with how much content is on offer. As much as I like Pokemon, I also really enjoy Digimon.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

BruceCM

Heh, it's still something I certainly do, @Tyranexx .... Got to grab the good deals while they're available

SW-4357-9287-0699

Tyranexx

@BruceCM For sure! Plus, as Digimon isn't as big of a franchise here, I was kinda worried new copies were gonna be hard to find at a decent price before too long.

BruceCM

Lols, it's OK, @Tyranexx ..... Nobody minds? It seems like you're defending a position nobody is attacking

SW-4357-9287-0699

Neckcrane

I've been on a tactical buying spree lately.

Within the same week, I've purchased
Invisible Inc
XCOM2
Hard West
Northgard

The irony is that I haven't tactically worked out how I will play through all four. But at the moment, i'm having a lot of fun with XCOM2 while having a breather with Invisible Inc between that. So I'm going to stick with that for the foreseeable. Both absolutely cracking games. I have briefly dipped into Hard West and while it borderline looks like a PS2 game, it's got enough going on to keep me interested, I've been wanting a wild west fix and also for £1.79 on the sale, you cannot go wrong.

With the exception of Northgard, each game can be played completely at your own pace. Always paused waiting for your turn, given you time to think, plan and execute (and usually fail ). While the games are still difficult, I appreciate the slower pace. Perfect for chilled stoned gaming sessions. I put 500 hours into Slay the Spire for that very reason.

Neckcrane

Tyranexx

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana showed up today; I wasn't expecting it until at least next week. It isn't my first import, but it is the first one I've received with a PEGI logo.

@BruceCM More like validating my version of sanity.

BruceCM

Be sure to let us know how you get on with Ys VIII, @Tyranexx .... I suppose I should warn you it's a little slow for awhile but that's mostly what you'd expect with the nature of the story

SW-4357-9287-0699

Magician

Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps and Beans
Void Terrarium
Catherine: Full Body

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Tyranexx

@BruceCM Duly noted, thanks! I've read that it's one of the better Ys entries. Not sure when I'll get around to it yet though. XD

DenDen

Paper Mario origami king

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

toiletduck

Duke 3D
Paper Mario
Animal Crossing

...are my recent acquisitions, all for different settings so I'm quite happy with the recent development of my library.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

jdrocks89

Super Bit Blaster XL
Arcade Archives Atomic Robo Kid
ACA Neogeo Metal Slug X
Horizon Chase Turbo Summer Vibes DLC

jdrocks89

Bankaj

Took a bite for the Square Enix discounts:

• Final Fantasy IX (which will be my first mainline FF game ever).
  • Trials of Mana (Strongly looking forward playing this one!)

And I used some gold coins to snag up Doodle God for language practice.

Bankaj

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic