Forums

Topic: Yoshi's Crafted World

Posts 141 to 145 of 145

Oswinner

I’m up to 310 flowers now.

I can’t find the last flower in poochys tape trail no matter how hard I look lol. Not going to use a guide though, defeats the purpose!

Honesty, such a chill game to play alongside Hades and Cuphead.

Oswinner

Laserbeak1982

I love this game, the overall design kept me glued the whole time. It's just too damn cute, but also challenging in places, especially towards the end. I'd already done one playthrough but me and my GF completed a 100% playthrough this a few months back, on playing a few hours here and there. I think overall I've put about 40 hours in Yoshi, which I really didn't expect.

Laserbeak1982

ElRoberico

I definitely love Crafted World as well. It's such a pleasant, relaxing 2D collect-a-thon. I pretty much played it exclusively in handheld since I was evacuated from Hurricane Ida. Maybe that's why it's such a comfort game for me.

I really would like to do another run of it someday on my TV. Yoshi himself looked fuzzy in handheld.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

rallydefault

Yea, this one and Impossible Lair are some platformers that are noticeably smoother/sharper when playing on TV.

rallydefault

Mgalens

Been replaying this recently, its become a kind of "comfort" game due to how laid back it is.

i really would have loved to have seen woolly world get a switch port (very unlikely due to the 3ds one but not impossible due to a couple of games getting 3ds and switch versions)

Mgalens

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic