Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 1,879

Papasears1982

@Ralizah yea i just finished 3 and im on the DLC now, i didnt know the order till after 3. 3 is my first =)

"The pleasure of a dream is that it is a fantasy. If it happens, it was never a dream.” - Old Grandfather

Ralizah

@Papasears1982 Why not just play XC1, XC2, and Torna in release order?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Papasears1982

@Ralizah i mean i can but if i can play them in order based on story id rather do it that way. XC3 was my first so kinda defeats the purpose now i guess XD

"The pleasure of a dream is that it is a fantasy. If it happens, it was never a dream.” - Old Grandfather

VoidofLight

@Papasears1982 Heads up, but I would not play Future Redeemed before beating 1 and 2. It heavily relies on those two games in particular, along with beating 3. It will spoil everything from those games as well. I suggest playing Xenoblade 1 and 2, even if you already played 3 itself.

I also don't suggest playing Torna before 2. People say you can since its a prequel, but it spoils a good number of twists from the base game of XC2.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Papasears1982

Finished the Future Reedemed DLC and started Torna, idk if its just me but I really like the animation and gameplay style of 2 over 3. Really enjoying it so far =)

VoidofLight

@Papasears1982 There's no real reason to play the other games anymore, since you basically ruined them for yourself by playing FR first.

Edited on by VoidofLight

Papasears1982

@VoidofLight possibly, but going to play them regardless =)

Vortexeo

@luckyseven @Eagly_lmtd_xmasskin So the article that nintendolife published said

Fans have even been invited (between now and 26th January 2024) to suggest topics the development team should talk about ahead of the book's release.

Does anyone happen to know where we can suggest topics?

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

VoidofLight

@Vortexeo I wouldn't, but I feel like its only for Japanese fans, given that the book isn't coming to America at the moment.

Vortexeo

@VoidofLight You're probably right, but man I am really looking forward to those developer discussions 😂

Vortexeo

@luckyseven Dude thank you so much! I just finished filling it out! I'm glad I was able to ask all the questions I had lol. I even asked about Xenoblade Chronicles X at the very end 😂

Did you fill it out?

Vortexeo

Darn I forgot to ask them how can Noah and N exist at the same time

VoidofLight

@Vortexeo I mean, that one is evident. Effectively it was a glitch within origin which created a second Mio and second Noah. It was effectively the halves of themselves which they lost when they became Moebius, or at least that's what I tend to believe.

luckyseven

@Vortexeo You’re welcome! I filled it out too with some help from my phone’s translator and using the Japanese character names on the Xeno wikis, highly doubt any of my answers are going to appear but I can dream 😂

xenoblade!!!

JaxonH

Noah and Mio 2-Pack Amiibo up for order on Amazon, Best-Buy and Gamestop

https://www.amazon.com/amiibo-Noah-plus-Mio-2-Pack-Xenoblade-...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Vortexeo

Man, I was able to meet the criteria for Pyra, Mythra, and Mios amiibo content pretty much immediately. But the criteria for Noah's amiibo is a little insane 😅.

Jhena

Beat (Moebius K?) today. Really cool, how they destroyed the flame clock.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic