Forums

Topic: WWE 2K18 (Switch)

Posts 101 to 120 of 155

Haruki_NLI

@Lethal I was saying in my opinion the game is bad across all platforms.

Key words there: in my opinion.

As for your last question, I quote you on that, because you brought it into this discussion, not me: "Nothing you say will ever convince me that it is best to have 2 home console options to choose from."

You straight up said, hey, you will never convince it is best to have two options to choose from!

Here, have an image of your post to remind you, that YOU said "You will mever convince options are best"

You know what to hell with this nonsensical creature. You're the inaugral user on my ignore list

Edited on by Haruki_NLI

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

DTMOF84

Lethal wrote:

DTMOF84 wrote:

@Qwertyninty It seems like @Lethal wants to have an argument every time someone wants a Switch game that is in his eyes better on another console. Doom was missing a mode!

Not just in my eyes buddy. Are you telling me this game is good? Tell me you do not agree with me that this game is not worth buying on the Switch. Please do that.

Many of you get so butt hurt when the real opinions come out. I do not kiss Nintendo's ass like many of you do here. And you get so defensive when someone does complain. I praised Nintendo for Mario Kart, Zelda, Odyssey, and some others. You seem to only focus on the titles I do not like on the Switch. That's your problem.

It really looks like the butt hurt is coming from your end and your "real" opinion. Everyone else is giving their opinion but only yours is "real". I'm not buying the game on Switch or Xbox One.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
β˜•οΈ
🀘🏻

Haruki_NLI

@DTMOF84 Yeah I dont know what posts he has been reading...we've made it clear we think the game is bad and AGREE with him...

Albeit we say it is bad regardless

DTMOF84

@YummyHappyPills from what I've seen on his posts on other threads, he just seems to want everyone to agree with his opinion 100 %. He gets triggered easily.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
β˜•οΈ
🀘🏻

Haruki_NLI

@DTMOF84 Its more like...read what he did with me. I agree with him and my own aside that I think its bad regardless.

He then injects a completely random note about how im trying to convince him that having 2 options to choose from is a good thing and that Ill never be able to do so...which in his next post when I call him out on that diversion...he says im arguing that the very same topic is a bad thing?

Does this child just want to be contrarian or something? Like I am agreeing with you and adding to it so you fly at me with accusations and falsehoods that you flip flop on just to feel right! WTF!

Lethal

YummyHappyPills wrote:

He then injects a completely random note about how im trying to convince him that having 2 options to choose from is a good thing and that Ill never be able to do so

What? You guys can not even read the replies correctly or comprehend this discussion. Go read it over again. You have no idea why you are even arguing with me anymore.

Lethal wrote:

This whole discussion was based off me saying it is good to have console options so you can choose the best version for your money.

So please, what exactly is your argument? Are you arguing that it is not good to have options? Or are you arguing that the game is equally bad across all platforms? Please explain.

Still waiting on your reply as to what you are even trying to argue. Actually, nevermind. I completely lost interest in this discussion.

Edited on by Lethal

Switch Friend Code - SW-1147-4867-6886

Qwertyninty

Either way still excited and hope the incoming patch improves the game. STILL EXCITED!

Qwertyninty

Inertiacreep

@SuperWeird what are you talking about? Old school wrestling games were the best.. especially WWF Wrestlefest arcade. Best wrestling game ever.

Inertiacreep

OorWullie

@Inertiacreep I don't like wrestling nor do I like wrestling games but I did like the WWF Wrestlefest arcade. That was massive in my arcade when it came out. Only for SF2 did I ever see crowds bigger than WWF Wrestlefest. I can picture it now. I would certainly buy that if it came out on Switch but any other wrestling game not a chance.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Mr Mustard πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
SW-6101-8403-1640

πŸ•ΉοΈ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards πŸ•ΉοΈ

Inertiacreep

@OorWullie i know, right? I feel bad for this generation of gamers to not have arcades like we did where arcade graphics were on a whole other level compared to consoles.
The best were all the 4 player games. Wrestlefest, The Simpsons, X-men and TMNT.
I still boot up Wrestlefest on emulator periodically throughout the years cuz there will never be a better wrestling game.

Inertiacreep

JamesR

OK, I tried again. Maybe I was too tough on the game. Nope. I have deleted the game. I don't want it sitting there as a constant reminder to how poor a game can be.

JamesR

DTMOF84

Inertiacreep wrote:

@SuperWeird what are you talking about? Old school wrestling games were the best.. especially WWF Wrestlefest arcade. Best wrestling game ever.

WCW / nWo Revenge was awesome

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
β˜•οΈ
🀘🏻

Inertiacreep

@DTMOF84 was that the n64 one? I think there was 2,i don't remember if i had both of them, but i had the first and yes the ones on n64 were awesome.

I had to go on YouTube and refresh my memory what ones snes had and there was 3 WWF games.. the first one was really basic and the next two were awesome, i really don't even know how that guy thought they were bad. Even the first one where all the wrestlers did the same moves, as little kids we knew this but still had a blast just because the actual wrestlers and wrestling was so good back then.. and don't even get me started on the NES game with Andre the giant, hulk Hogan, honky tonk man and bam bam bigelo

Inertiacreep

DTMOF84

@Inertiacreep yeah that was on N64. The one before that was WCW / nWo Wold Tour. That was the first I played. It was good but Revenge was way better.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
β˜•οΈ
🀘🏻

SKTTR

The best N64 wrestling games (like WCW vs nWo World Tour) were developed by Yuke's.

And WWE 2K18 was also developed by Yuke's! (2K Games is just a label, not a developer.)

I'm just surprised that the creators of the best wrestling games now churn out something like this.
Rush port to bring in christmas money.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

GuruOfGreatness

@SKTTR

Weren't they co-developed with AKI though and published by THQ? Hence WCW Revenge had AKI Man as a playable character.

Without googling I can't be certain; all I can be certain of is I think World Tour, Revenge, WrestleMania 2000 and No Mercy are probably my most played games ever in my near 32 year life, along with Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64.

I will never put as many hours into a game for the rest of my existance as I did those games.

GuruOfGreatness

Qwertyninty

Either way these games are a far cry from what we had on N64. Those were the best games. Yukes should be ashamed. But yeah it looks like AKI was a big part of there success if the games we are getting now are this bad.

Qwertyninty

GuruOfGreatness

Quite frankly, World Tour, Revenge, WrestleMania 2000 and No Mercy are untouchable IMO in terms of wrestling games. Nothing will ever come close and pose a real threat to title of best wrestling game (I do realise that a lot of people regard Here Comes The Pain as the best or at least on par with the others though)

To me, the closest any wrestling game has got is the sadly forgotten Day Of Reckoning 1 and 2 on the GameCube.

But as good as they were, if you wanted the premium wrestling games, you needed an N64

GuruOfGreatness

Qwertyninty

@GuruOfGreatness This is a true statement. Some of my favorite games of all time. Me and my friend put so many hours into those games. I seriously feel there is a missing space in gaming that we don’t have anything that has come close.

Qwertyninty

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic