Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 53,681 to 53,700 of 70,008

BruceCM

I see it says that goes 'live' on 26/3, so between now & then there'll probably be more options .... Quite likely including ones in America, anyway!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

JaxonH

Monster Hunter Rise Switch preorder at Amazon Germany is now shipping global! Go go go!

Pro controller is sold out though.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B08V6LRWK4/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?dchild=1&a...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@link3710 @jump
Ya, the Wall Street Bets reddit pooled together and all bought GameStop stock to drive price up and screw the institutions, forcing the price up which forces those shorting the stock to buy at any price to cover their short.

Its nuts lol. People becoming millionaires off this. I'd have dumped $5k into it yesterday but too risky for my blood.

Funny story. I had a free stock given to me by Robinhood when I first opened an account early last year, and they of course gave me gutter trash Gamestop worth $2 a share. So I left it sit.

Yesterday I see all the news, saw it hit $150 a share and came back down to $82. So I sold it. Quick $82 profit (it was a free share). Figured it was an overreaction and price would come back to around the $50 range (which is still 5-10x fair value). Now it's up to $350?!!! I should have held! Should have dumped $5k into Gamestop when it was $2.

But who wants to dump that much into a losing bet. Gamestop is a losing business model after all. This was unprecedented though.

Still made $20k in crypto in the last 10 months though. Bought in during the March C19 selloff, dumped $4k into Bitcoin at $6500, Ethereum at $180 and Cardano at $0.04 each. Now they're like $31k, $1270 and $0.32 respectively. Mad money to be made in crypto (obviously most investments go into 401k and Roth IRA but a small amount into crypto can go a long ways)

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

MPSSislit

Giancarlothomaz wrote:

Check out the trailer of the new Animal Crossing New Horizons update that introduces Festivale and is coming on January 28th.

Sorry for the late (ish) reply, I was busy yesterday.

@Giancarlothomaz
We're never going to get an update to bring back, even half of, the missing features, are we? 🤔😔

@jump
I only saw the part with Reddit going crazy with the Gamestop stock, and was (somehow) able to inflate the stock like crazy. 🤔
Unless you're talking about the Gamestop news from a while ago, and the stocks are finally responding to it. 🤔

Edited on by MPSSislit

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. 🤔
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

MPSSislit

@Giancarlothomaz
It might be, but I don't what to get my hopes up, especially since I have gotten my hopes up for previous updates returning previous features, and have been disappointed with how underwhelming the updates are at times, and I'm saying has a big Animal Crossing fan. 🤔
Even if they did bring back a decent amount of characters/features in the March update, I don't expect them to bring back like 75-90% of the missing characters/features in the March update alone. 🤔

As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Dezzy

JaxonH wrote:

@link3710 @jump
Ya, the Wall Street Bets reddit pooled together and all bought GameStop stock to drive price up and screw the institutions, forcing the price up which forces those shorting the stock to buy at any price to cover their short.

I just appreciate that it lead to professional media outlets having to write stuff like this:

Untitled

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Snatcher

Balen wonderworld demo is now live, I have the link in the Chit-Chat thread.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

leana45

Snatcher wrote:

Balen wonderworld demo is now live, I have the link in the Chit-Chat thread.

I will try it soon, thanks!

leana45

Giancarlothomaz

@SM3DASislit i see, considering the game is gonna be updated for 3 years, Nintendo wont add all missing characters/features in just one single update, they need to space out this update to add everything that is missing.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

thebinaryfamily

We are launching our new trivia game "Save Farty" today. I am mortified by the negative media e.g. News Channel 9. I don't think the game is that bad at all and does not deserve this.

thebinaryfamily

MPSSislit

@Giancarlothomaz
Okay, thanks for letting me know.
Wait, when did they say that it was going to be updated for 3 years? At the rate they're bringing content back, we won't have most (or all) of the content back until MP 4 launches. 🤔😳

As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!

jump

@thebinaryfamily I'm not clicking on the vid but seeing as you're the publisher/developer I suspect you're trying to be a victim in hope that people will defend you by buying the game otherwise why are you posting negative news on your own youtube channel about this game?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

JaxonH

@jump
It seems to be a parody video used as comic advertisement.

Creative, I'll give it that. Not interested, but I thought the video wasnt bad as an ad.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic