Forums

Topic: Wargroove

Posts 101 to 111 of 111

Bevinator

Just finished Wargrooves campaign this evening. Such a brilliant and satisfying game. One of those games where you really want to finish it, to beat it, but when you do you wish you were still playing it.

I really hope we get some DLC or a sequel because they leave the game on a bit of a cliff hanger. I want more Wargroove!

Thank you Chucklefish

they say that life’s a carousel, spinning fast you’ve got to ride it well. The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It’s heaven and hell.

My Nintendo: Bevinator

Eagle9

There's a joke in the end side of the campaign that only Advance Wars fans will notice ;P
Lot of remaining to play still ^^

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

Grumblevolcano

Good news, the Wargroove patch is coming tomorrow at 1pm UK time.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Kanbei

@Grumblevolcano Psyched for this! Chucklefish seems really enthusiastic about this game, so I hope they continue to support it on this level.

Nintendo ID: BeeBindy
Switch Friend Code:
SW-1496-0942-9208
Discord: BeeBindy #7636

Joeynator3000

I was thinking of getting this, but...my money had to go towards other stuff, plus the Ubisoft sale. So, maybe next month I'll grab this, still unsure which version. Seems like it'll be a while before Workshop hits the Steam version, so...maybe I'll go with Switch till then.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Heavyarms55

Just picked this back up after a decent break. Man this is such a fun game when you don't overload on it! Gotta say, Pikemen are sooo good when your opponent doesn't have air units or trebuchet. You can just turn them out one after another and positioning them to get their critical hit boost is pretty easy and fun.

One complaint I still have though are the inaccurate damage estimations. It shouldn't say 105% and then have the enemy survive. If it is 95-105% possible damage, it should say that. I hate thinking "Okay I can kill this and that will get me enough room to bring my knight in to attack that archer and keep my guys safe" only to have the first unit not die despite the "105%" damage estimate.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Grumblevolcano

@Heavyarms55 Stats showing damage range instead of average damage is an option.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Heavyarms55

@Grumblevolcano Oh it is? I didn't realize that. Guess I should have looked through the options more thoroughly instead of just skimming it. Thanks!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

komodo182

The dlc is quite fun if anyone is wondering.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

ViewtifulJohtun

Just finished the DLC campaign. The co-op nature of it (I played on my own) really works well as you feel more spread out and can't rely on too many big expensive units as your funds are separate. This was a 10 before the free DLC, now an 11! Can't recommend it enough.

Edited on by ViewtifulJohtun

ViewtifulJohtun

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic