Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 14,601 to 14,620 of 15,210

Shepherd_85

Alright all I need serious help...

Alright, I went into the Yiga Hideout to reclaim the jewel that was stolen by the Yigas. I collected a bunch of jewels from inside the hideout and I didn’t want to lose them so I teleported out of the hideout before I recovered the jewel and defeated the boss.
Anyway I’m trying to re enter the hideout. I’m going to the right spot on the map but I can’t find anyway to get in. When I go to the back of the hideout where the big hole is the door is closed and I can’t enter.
Help!! I can’t defeat the last divine beast until I recover the jewels.
How can I enter without restarting the game over..

Shepherd_85

Dezzy

@Shepherd_85

Where are you entering it from?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

jump

I think everyone had this problem, where it is on the map isn't the entrance and tbh it's been too long since I last played that bit to remember where it is.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Shepherd_85

I’m entering from where it’s telling me on the map. The ninjas aren’t there like they were when I went there the first time. @Dezzy

Shepherd_85

Dezzy

I can't remember where it tells you to enter. This is the way to get in though:

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

OldMan64

I always save at a hard spot. I haven’t been here in a while but have beaten the 4 divine beast. I just this morning finished the shrine in the castle and it was simple. I haven’t went to woop Gannon because I’m afraid there won’t be anything left to do? The side quest are boring accept the Yiga Clan hideout. Any suggestions

OldMan64

Magitek_Knight

So um...considering buying a Switch.

I have to ask for anyone that's played Metal Gear Solid V is there more or less long distance travel in BOTW? I mean I love Metal Gear and MGSV took me the better part of a year because I found the traversal exhausting. If that's as big a part of BotW as the trailers make it look like, I'll probably save my money.

And ask if there's a better Zelda for my tastes.

I didn't like Breath of the Wild, have I mentioned it yet today?

Octane

@Magitek_Knight There is fast travel, yes. But you need to unlock the fast travel points first. There are horses in the game, but they only work reliably on flat terrain, so you will be spending some time walking. It's honestly not that bad, but it still is an open world game.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

@Magitek_Knight I'd recommend Link's Awakening, BotW is your typical open world game.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Magitek_Knight

@Grumblevolcano @Anti-Matter seems like that might be the better choice until I coukd find someone to borrow BotW from. Although, other than graphics how different is it from the Game Boy original?

Anti-Matter

@Magitek_Knight
Well, the remake of Link's Awakening was pretty much same with GB version but with some additional that not founded on GB version.
Also, if you interested by Zelda game style, you can consider A Knight's Quest & Evoland: Legendary Edition also.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Magitek_Knight In the Switch remaster of Link's Awakening, there's a welcome feature that assigns your sword, shield, and Pegasus Boots to the Switch's B, R/ZR, and L/ZR buttons, respectively. Everything else can be equipped to one of two item slots on your Y and X buttons. Compared to the Game Boy original, the amount of item swapping is cut significantly. This alone makes it the definitive version of the game, IMO.

As much as I liked playing it on the 3DS Virtual Console, I had a hard time playing it because there was so much swapping I had to do. (Though I do understand that it's because of how the Game Boy only has as much buttons as the NES.) I had a much easier time playing the Switch version. Thank the stars Link's Awakening got a remake

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Magitek_Knight

@MarioLover92 That actually sounds like they've improved one of the biggest limitations the original had. That sounds like it would definitely be my kind of thing!

I'll try to stop derailing the thread now.

Edited on by Magitek_Knight

DenDen

I whould reccomend links awakening, FANTASTIC game!

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

kkslider5552000

Y'know, I had some problems with BOTW but its entire success is immediately justified with how after nearly 200 hours, I still kinda wanna go back to it.

There are games I love that despite last playing it before BOTW's release, I don't wanna go back to remotely as much as BOTW. That says a lot about how fun and compelling it inherently is.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

WoomyNNYes

Spoiler
I've wondered for a while. Did you discover you could perry a guardian laser beam in the game or outside of the game? Early or late in the game? I didn't discover it until really late.

It's about 2.5 years later, and I still think perry-ing a guardian laser beam is so cool. I wish I could post the video where I discovered it, because it still makes me chuckle, but the video has an F-bomb in it.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic