Forums

Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Posts 1,221 to 1,231 of 1,231

Tyranexx

@WoomyNNYes No prob! I use DekuDeals to track Switch game prices, but it appears they track PS and Xbox too. It's still worth shopping around a bit since they don't always catch everything, but it has definitely saved me a few bucks.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Magician

The Elder Scolls V: Skyrim - Anniversary Edition has been rated for Switch in Taiwan.

LOL!

Here we go again. And of course, if there's a physical release over here in Murica, I'll probably purchase yet another copy of the game. It's one of my top five all-time favorite games, so I gotta simp.
Untitled

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ryu_Niiyama

I’m hoping that there will be upgrade dlc so I don’t have to buy the whole game again.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Magician

Todd Howard, getting into the weeds regarding Elder Scrolls VI development.

LOL. Of course this is a deepfake, clipped from his various E3 presentations, but it had me rollin'...

...baby batter, lulz.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Nahr_Alma

The Skyrim copy that comes with the Dawnguard, Hearthfire & Dragonborn; does that include everything, or does it lack the 'Anniversary Edition' content and just sticks to the 3 DLCs??

Nahr_Alma

Switch Friend Code: SW-3418-3031-5143 | My Nintendo: Morpheus

FragRed

I recently bought the Anniversary Edition update for the game (which I owned as a physical) but when I boot it up, it says that the Anniversary Edition is available to purchase even though it’s downloaded. Is this normal?

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

WoomyNNYes

@FragRed So you bought the anniversary update via eshop? Have you changed eshop regions (the region selected on your nintendo account)? Nintendo says dlc and base game's region's must match.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

FragRed

@WoomyNNYes The physical copy I own is the U.K. edition and I only have a U.K. eShop account.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic