Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,601 to 7,620 of 11,400

Magician

If you love the shmup genre as I do, Pawarumi is now open to preorder at Play-Asia.
https://www.play-asia.com/search/PAWARUMI#fc=co:405

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

@Belexes

Preorders for New n Tasty have been open at AmazonNA and AmazonUK for about a week now.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FV5JV5J

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08FTQHZQF

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

Thanks as always Magician. For the life of me, I thought I searched Amazon and saw nothing.

Belexes

Magician

Looks like second chance sale for Hotline Miami came and went in the blink of an eye.

Naturally I missed it...again. Frustrating. But I'm not concerned, the requests for an additional print have been strong. I don't doubt there'll be another opportunity similar to the Gris second print.

yeayeanaynay

@Belexes EB games has it up for pre order and says it's coming out Oct 27th.
@Magician already splurged out and paid double to some ebay scalper. Couldn't stand the wait..

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

next up from LRG is Regions of Ruin. Sept 1st!

yeayeanaynay

SpaceAce13

Solomon18 wrote:

next up from LRG is Regions of Ruin. Sept 1st!

Actually looks like Mighty gunvolt burst will come before that. One game I’ve been holding out for for a very long time

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Ruiner will be available starting tomorrow through September 18th.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

yeayeanaynay

both lrg and srg are offering up nice artworks for Ruiner. Hard decisions..

yeayeanaynay

SpaceAce13

Solomon18 wrote:

@SpaceAce13 oops my bad, will be grabbing that one (happy to pass on on Regions of Ruin)

Totally agree. Regions of ruin doesn’t look great to me

SpaceAce13

yeayeanaynay

Kamiko and Gunlord stuck in COVID19 transit. far out..

yeayeanaynay

Magician

@Solomon18 @MulderYuffie

The Mighty Gunvolt preorder is open until September 27th
https://limitedrungames.com/pages/release-calendar

leerafuse

I am glad LRG are distributing Special Reserve lately. I will gladly bundle a SRG game with a LRG lot. I never needed the art book and boxes for the extra 10 dollars from SRG.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

Strictly Limited will be revealing their next August pre-order title live at Gamescom. There will only be one batch, and it will go live Thursday night.

The game is said to be an extremely successful video game series. Geoff Keighley will be revealing more about the game as it gets closer.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic