Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,581 to 7,600 of 11,400

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Super Rare’s next game is Chroma Squad.

A Power Ranger flavored strategy rpg?

Nice.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

next up from LRG is samurai jack and grandia 1 & 2.

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

RupeeClock

Friday next week is gonna be an expensive day.
From LRG, I'll be ordering Return of the Obra Dinn, Samurai Jack Battle Through Time, Carrion, and Grandia HD Collection.

I already have Gris from Special Reserve Games, so don't need to order it again.

I placed an order for Atooi Collection by itself today, so that it doesn't get held back from shipping by bundling it with anything else pending production.
Going by their Twitter account, it sounds like Atooi Collection could ship as early as tomorrow, yet their order page has an estimate of 2020 Q4.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Miadaskate

I gotta remember to get Kunai before it closes.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

RupeeClock

James Rolf via a Cinemassacre channel update announced that the Angry Video Game Nerd video game I & II Deluxe will be coming to PC and all consoles including Nintendo Switch, and mentions that a physical release is planned months after the digital release.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

baller98 wrote:

Grandia Collection is getting a patch and it will be on the cartridge

GungHo haven't given any details of what to expect from this patch anyway, but I'm hoping that it addresses the audiovisual issues and other complaints that Nintendo Life cited in their review.
I play to pick up this collection as I've heard good things about the games themselves, but not so much the Switch port.

RupeeClock

yeayeanaynay

I have so much nostalgia for both Grandia games, look forward to unlocking some childhood memories once I become reacquainted with these two classics..

yeayeanaynay

Belexes

I wonder if LRG will be releasing Oceanhorn 2 same as they did the for original game.

Belexes

RupeeClock

Belexes wrote:

I wonder if LRG will be releasing Oceanhorn 2 same as they did the for original game.

It's no guarantee, they didn't do a Switch physical release for Xeodrifter, despite doing one for the PS4 version, as well as part of the Atooi Collection on 3DS.
Red Art Games handled the Switch physical release of Xeodrifter instead.

RupeeClock

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Oceanhorn 2 is an Apple Arcade exclusive, currently. I have no doubts it’ll eventually get released to other platforms, as the first Oceanhorn was once an iOS exclusive, I believe.

EDIT - Nevermind, I saw the announcement. Yay! So glad it’s finally coming to Switch.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Among the Sleep coming out again - this time from LRG. Must just be a cover variant? Meh.

Belexes

Magician

Shop4 has opened preorders for Oniria Crimes and Theme Park Simulator.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

Ikaruga on 10/27. You can pre-order the hypergun edition from the Nicalis website now for $59.99. Can’t wait!

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Ikaruga coming October 27th from Nicalis.

Nevermind; I guess it’s out right now?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Ah yes, Ikaruga. However, no Paypal support = no purchase for me. It'll just wait until the Japanese physical release is available again or when Nicalis throws up the less-special version on AmazonNA down the road.

RupeeClock

Likewise, I would just like to get a standard edition of the game, not have to buy a version that includes a model kit.
I really hope that this is not the only way to get a physical edition.

RupeeClock

Paraka

@RupeeClock - Suddenly got reminded of Skullgirls, now I am on edge.

But reality is likely it will have retail variants.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

Just ordered Ikaruga. One of my favorite games ever, I had to get the nice edition lol

SpaceAce13

Belexes

I asked Nicalis about a different edition:

"At this time, we are only releasing the Hypergun edition of the game and do not have any information regarding the retail version of the game. "

YMMV, but I am grabbing the Hypergun edition.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

yeayeanaynay

just found out Abes Odyssey is coming to Switch. WOOHOO!

yeayeanaynay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic