Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,561 to 7,580 of 11,398

yeayeanaynay

Dex is up for pre order via red art

yeayeanaynay

Belexes

Mummy Demastered delayed:

"During #LRG3, we announced WayForward's The Mummy Demastered would get a Limited Run on July 31... however, our Prodigium agents are still getting things in order, so we need a few more months. Please stay tuned for an updated sale date later in the year."

Belexes

rumandgore

I have 2 copies of Steamworld Quest, plus an extra cover that their support team sent me and all 3 have tears. Is it really just me that has issues with damaged cover inlays? Am I just too persnickety about perfection? I guess I give up on having a truly mint copy of Steamworld Quest.

rumandgore

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

I have 2 copies of Steamworld Quest, plus an extra cover that their support team sent me and all 3 have tears. Is it really just me that has issues with damaged cover inlays? Am I just too persnickety about perfection? I guess I give up on having a truly mint copy of Steamworld Quest.

Reach out to them; I’m sure they’ll send you new covers.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

rumandgore

Miadaskate wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

Reach out to them; I’m sure they’ll send you new covers.

They sent me a replacement cover and when I reported back that that one was also damaged they apologized for my bad luck and that seems to be that.

rumandgore

Magician

Well that didn't take long. Less than a few weeks after release, The Blair Witch has already been marked down to nearly 50% off on AmazonJP. In my opinion, that suggests that this release probably won't get additional print runs. Good timing is good, I had my eye on a few other Japan exclusives. Time for an import order.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B086DT8C52

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

@Belexes

Yeah, Signature Edition/Merge Games recently changed some of the marketing for the prisoner's edition to point out it'll have all the DLC on the cartridge. That isn't enough to convince me to buy this game a second time, but I'm sure other people will be interested.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Magician
As I recall they manufactured 10,000 of these Prisoner's Editions.
I think they probably over-estimated the demand for such an edition and are struggling to sell-through, especially considering they didn't launch this simultaneously with a standard edition.

RupeeClock

Miadaskate

Yeah; I’m happy with my OG Signature Edition of Dead Cells. Have not and will not double dip.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

We all knew RUINER was the next game from Special Reserve, but now we know when. Starting August 25th, open pre-order until September 18th.

Currently Playing :

Belexes

@Miadaskate Really like that Special Reserve has moved to the open pre-order model for some of their releases. Gives the wallet time to recharge.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

@Miadaskate Really like that Special Reserve has moved to the open pre-order model for some of their releases. Gives the wallet time to recharge.

Same. I hope they do this more than the limited copies.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Harvest Moon: One World LE preorder is up on NIS America. Usually I preorder any new NIS America Switch release without thinking twice. But we all know Story of Seasons are the true Harvest Moon games. And this is $30 over msrp for an ost, a few pins, and a cloth poster.

What what what?

First show me some extended gameplay, Natsume.
https://store.nisamerica.com/harvest-moon-one-world-limited-e...

Belexes

Nicalis updates:

• You will see the physical version of Ikaruga in 2020. Hypergun has worked diligently to make this the ultimate physical version of Ikaruga EVER. We feel you'll find it was worth the wait. As a subscriber to Nicalis Online Store News, you'll be among the first to be notified as soon as the game is available for purchase from store.nicalis.com.
  • Several games from the Nintendo Switch eShop are getting the Nicalis physical edition treatment in the coming months. Titles haven't been announced yet, but some clues have already leaked if you've been paying attention....

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Nicalis updates:

• You will see the physical version of Ikaruga in 2020. Hypergun has worked diligently to make this the ultimate physical version of Ikaruga EVER. We feel you'll find it was worth the wait. As a subscriber to Nicalis Online Store News, you'll be among the first to be notified as soon as the game is available for purchase from store.nicalis.com.
  • Several games from the Nintendo Switch eShop are getting the Nicalis physical edition treatment in the coming months. Titles haven't been announced yet, but some clues have already leaked if you've been paying attention....

I hope one is Save Me Mr. Tako

Currently Playing :

Magician

Japanese game publisher Pikii is also releasing Ikaruga physically.
Untitled

Magician

Saviors of Sapphire Wings / Stranger of Sword City Revisited double pack is up on NIS America.
https://store.nisamerica.com/saviors-of-sapphire-wings-strang...

Miadaskate

Super Rare’s next game is Chroma Squad.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic