Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 601 to 620 of 11,402

TalonMan

link3710 wrote:

@TalonMan

...One Piece, I still have that duplicate copy...

Still kinda new to Nintendolife - any way for you and I to take this convo private? I'd be MORE than happy to find a way to sort this out with you...

TalonMan

link3710

@TalonMan AFAIK, we'd have to discuss it on another site, since there's no DM system here.

link3710

Everygame

I currently have 78 physical releases , just waiting on Super Putty Squad and 3D Mini Golf which will put me at 80, I collect them all except for the Japan releases because for one they are so expensive to import and two most aren’t in English. I almost have my 256 gb micro sd filled up with digital releases , not sure what to do once it’s filled but with so many great digital games already installed I rarely have time to play the physical games. Love the Switch but there isn’t emough time to play them all and sometimes I just feel like I’m just wasting money.

Everygame

TalonMan

link3710 wrote:

@TalonMan AFAIK, we'd have to discuss it on another site, since there's no DM system here.

Have you visited www.vgchartz.com before? I'm a site admin over there, so I'm obviously 'legit' - if you create an account there, there's a PM system in place... ...and hey - maybe I'll manage to poach a user from here, and you'll find another cool website to visit from time to time!!!

The boards are quite active, the main topic is hardware and software sales numbers, and I just rebuilt the entire game database! As a collector, you'll probably become enamored with the database I just built...

Edit: Obviously, my username is the same here and over there, so I should be easy to find!

Edited on by TalonMan

TalonMan

TalonMan

Everygame wrote:

I collect them all except for the Japan... ...most aren’t in English.

Same here! I wouldn't mind collecting Japanese releases - if for no other reason, some of the artwork that's used for the boxes can be absolutely FASCINATING!

If they at least offer English subtitles, I'd considered - but if the whole thing is in Japanese, then I have to pass...

TalonMan

Paraka

@Everygame - For the life of me I cannot find an outlet willing to export to the US region for Putty Squad. Outside that I got One Piece and both Siberia games thus far.

Kind of hoping Maximum Games gets on the Switch bandwagon and ports the Styx series.

Paraka

Everygame

@TalonMan Super Putty I had to get off eBay , couldn’t find it no where else. I think it’s the same seller I got both the Aqua and Snow racing games from but shipping is still killer.

Yea Maximum Games on the bandwagon would be a plus for sure.

Everygame

Everygame

@Paraka I end up using eBay for all my imports , sometimes there is no other option. For the longest time Super Putty Squad with shipping was about 100 , finally there is s seller selling it for about $66 US so I decided to get it.

The Japanese artwork can be really cool for sure

Just replied to Paraka and TalonMan , sorry got the replies backwards LOL trying to multitask.

Everygame

link3710

@TalonMan Made a near identical account and messaged you, just as an FYI that it is me.

link3710

HiFX

Has anyone heard of the Bob Ross painting game for Switch? I've never seen it mentioned. I just came back from my local retro game shop and they had it for sale there. $900 Canadian dollars. I had to do a double-take.

That's a little too steep of a price to add to my collection right now
Lol

HiFX

Paraka

@HiFX -That's... brand new news to me. Any way you can get some more evidence of it? Would love to research it cause Google-fu isn't working.

Paraka

HiFX

@Paraka yeah, should've gotten a pic. I'll head back in the AM and take a picture of it to post here.

Can't find anything about it on google either.
Only a Wii version

HiFX

McGruber

No trolling in the Phyiscal Games thread!

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

HiFX

@McGruber haha I don't troll
I'll post a picture tomorrow when I go back there to take a look at it again. I want to ask the store owner where he got it.

HiFX

TalonMan

Xyphon22 wrote:

@TalonMan I saw Stern Pinball at Walmart the other day, so I know it has a physical release.

So, I'm not sure what to make of this - I saw a copy on Ebay, and the guy wants $60 (and he put the word "RARE" in the title). I don't trust ANYONE on EBay, especially when they're trying to lure suckers in by putting "RARE" in the description... ...and normally, I wold wait it out anyway and get my GCU discount on Best Buy before buying any game - but since I'm not sure what to make of the availability of this game (between it not being readily available at the places I typically shop, and the fact that there is already a scalper on Ebay (and his is the ONLY copy listed)), I punted and placed a "full price" order from Target.

Let's see if the order actually gets shipped or mysteriously gets canceled or tagged with a "backorder" label...

TalonMan

HiFX

Paraka wrote:

@HiFX -That's... brand new news to me. Any way you can get some more evidence of it? Would love to research it cause Google-fu isn't working.

So I found out about the game

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Turns out we were all trolled. Spoke to the associate in the shop.
It is custom artwork made by the owner of the shop who is a big Bob Ross fan. You're paying for custom artwork, there is NO GAME. He also made one for a PS4 game.

Untitled

Untitled

For anyone interested, the shop is located in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. You can find them here.

https://www.facebook.com/gamesaremysource/
Had quite a laugh myself.

Cheers.

Folder of images here

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18l_UivPa6KY0TFkyWh7F9i-o2gi...

@McGruber

Edited on by HiFX

HiFX

Everygame

They made also made a limited run of the game “Death Squared” but like Sonic Mania it’s for a download code only with a case artwork , stickers and a pin. It’s on eBay if anybody wants to see it.

Everygame

Paraka

@HiFX - I dunno about you, but I'd be all up about an action Bob Ross game.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic