Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,321 to 5,340 of 11,403

Paraka

@Belexes - I was quite underwhelmed by it been considering making a more legitimate looking cover.

At least the game surprised me, enjoying it way more than I anticipated.

Paraka

Magician

Shop4megastore has created a page for Kotodama The Seven Mysteries of Fujisawa, preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/kotodama...

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MulderYuffie

Great game just wish i didn't have it digital. That'll teach me! So far this and Sonic Mania are the only NA digital games i own that have NA physical copies now.

MulderYuffie

JasmineDragon

The hype is real for Blossom Tales and Curse of the Moon. I'm glad I didn't buy them yet.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Magician

VA-11 Hall-A has been scheduled for a May 30th release in Japan.

Although it isn't confirmed, chances are good it'll support English straight away.
https://gematsu.com/2019/03/va-11-hall-a-for-ps4-and-switch-l...

P.S. Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland LE is open to preorder at NIS America.
https://store.nisamerica.com/atelier-lulua-limited-edition-ni...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

It’s starting to get too difficult to keep up.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Starting to? I'd say it has been difficult since the middle of 2018. Late last year I shifted the bulk of my budget towards imports and boutique publishers. But (as I expected) the number of boutique publishers has exploded. Red Art Games, Strictly Limited, Warned Collectors, etc. And other outfits like Fangamer, iam8bit, and Special Reserves really haven't hit their stride yet in terms of announcements.

In the end, the Switch physical catalogue might rival the NES catalogue in terms of breadth and depth.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

Starting to? I'd say it has been difficult since the middle of 2018. Late last year I shifted the bulk of my budget towards imports and boutique publishers. But (as I expected) the number of boutique publishers has exploded. Red Art Games, Strictly Limited, Warned Collectors, etc. And other outfits like Fangamer, iam8bit, and Special Reserves really haven't hit their stride yet in terms of announcements.

In the end, the Switch physical catalogue might rival the NES catalogue in terms of breadth and depth.

For me. I’m starting to get overwhelmed.

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

I’ve long been overwhelmed. Pretty much everyday I consider switching to digital to just put an end to it.

rumandgore

Paraka

@MulderYuffie - Teeeechnically, Snake Pass has yet to get a NA release. SRG is EU based. But I get you.

Be glad you're not me, only two games I "own" digitally is Mulaka and Fe. Everything else has been double dipped, including Sonic Mania and Snake Pass.

@rumandgore - I will always be hesitant on digital going forward, simply cause on consoles you only have the game to a point you don't. And that's not always entirely on your decision alone.

Just a shame I didn't get this life goal done when I was younger. Was soooooo close to collecting everything on the GCN. It's a bucket list item I am determined to get done.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

Miadaskate

Dust and Shantae arrived. Immediately flipped the Dust artwork over.

Also, I’m really loving the quality of the Liar Princess Storybook Edition.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Anyone see a print number for Old Man’s Journey? Perhaps it’s not limited?

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Anyone see a print number for Old Man’s Journey? Perhaps it’s not limited?

The minimum cartridge order from Nintendo is 3000.

Miadaskate

Outlast / Outlast 2 arrived. Not really what I was expecting. It’s just a box about the size of Flashback with two game cases that fit in the side of it. I guess I figured it was going to be a bigger box that opens up with the two cases inside of it.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

hirokun

Jesus lord, finally got pixel junk monsters 2. What a bloody joke. LRG do everyone so out of order, such a mess.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Paraka

@hirokun - I don't how this is a joke, if anyone watched their shipment updates they clarified that troubles with both illnesses of the developers and lotchecks failing led to their inevitable delays.

So far PJM2 had a rather lengthy process due to this. But others had similar delays due to waiting til all DLC was finished and all lots checked. Other games were simply all finished and ready.

Paraka

GrailUK

@hirokun I think they are totally trustworthy. Good communication and they obviously have a passion for what they are doing. They were waiting for dlc and all sorts before finalising the game.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Destiny Connect: Tick Tock Travelers LE is open to preorder on NIS America.
https://store.nisamerica.com/destiny-connect-tick-tock-travel...

Alliance Alive HD LE is open to preorder on NIS America.
https://store.nisamerica.com/the-alliance-alive-hd-remastered...

Edited on by Magician

Magician

As reported by Nintendolife, preorders for Hollow Knight (collector and/or standard editions) have opened at Fangamer.
https://www.fangamer.com/products/hollow-knight-switch-ps4-pc...
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

The journal should’ve already been in the Collector’s Edition to begin with.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic