Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,641 to 3,660 of 11,402

paihia

hollow knight physical confirmed for 2019!

paihia

SpaceAce13

Anyone else get the launch edition of penguin wars? Mine arrived today!

SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

paihia wrote:

@SpaceAce13 nope just standard

Hm, a little strange then if everyone else is getting shipping confirmation. Hope it all gets sorted out soon

SpaceAce13

paihia

@SpaceAce13 thanks I contacted there help desk n got fast n friendly service. apparently there still in the process of shipping them all out so I must practice a bit more patience..

paihia

Magician

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Anyone else get the launch edition of penguin wars? Mine arrived today!

I preordered through Amazon NA, but the status of the page was changed to unavailable quickly after the release date passed back on the 15th. So I don't know what happened. There must have been a delay or a shortage or...something?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SVTornado

Update, dust is coming the 31st after all, the problem that would delay it has already been resolved

Edited on by SVTornado

SVTornado

Katelyn1223

Secured my copies of the next 3 SRG releases. It feels nice to not have to worry about the next 2 releases lol. Also, I hope they keep doing the bundle of 3 thing for the next releases. I saved nearly $10 per game this way, it came out to about $40 per game rather than $50

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

paihia

just secured my copy of Mutant Mudds "yay" now I can finally go to sleep..

paihia

Miadaskate

I just picked up Mutant Mudds. I’m interested in Snake Pass, but not Worms, so the bundle doesn’t really work for me.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

paihia wrote:

just secured my copy of Mutant Mudds "yay" now I can finally go to sleep..

Have you heard of this great thing called setting an alarm? It allows you to sleep so you can wake up in time for things. Pretty brilliant invention. 😆

Mudds is great and all but I wouldn’t lose 9 hours of sleep over it.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

The_Legend77

Got my bundle as well. I'll wait a few more months to save money on these games!

The_Legend77

Miadaskate

paihia wrote:

@Miadaskate are you trying to be funny?

Not really; if anything, I was making fun of your situation. I mean; they tell you when the game is going to be sold in each time zone, so I’m not sure why you’d stay up 9 hours for it when you could have slept 🤔

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate wrote:

I just picked up Mutant Mudds. I’m interested in Snake Pass, but not Worms, so the bundle doesn’t really work for me.

My thoughts exactly. Worms gets extremely boring very quickly. Gonna go for a full LRG run and just jump into SRG as I see games I like. Wish I would have grabbed lovers, but I’m not gonna fret too much

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

paihia wrote:

@Miadaskate making fun of another? what a great person you are!

Relax and go to sleep.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic