Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,561 to 3,580 of 11,402

Magician

Just read the details on the contents for the Death Mark limited edition. A 96-page hardcover artbook, soundtrack, temporary tattoo, and slipcase. Now that's how you do a LE. Sold, sold, sold.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

paihia wrote:

@Miadaskate sounds like the goods. I found srg's first three offerings abit lack lustre but they have some nice games coming up..

Agreed 100%.

Mudds and Adventure Pals are must-buys.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Question, as I don’t believe I’ve tried :

I bought a N3DSXL like a few months after buying a Switch because I was tired of waiting for a Virtual Console announcement. I’ve built up a collection of probably 20 games or so. I haven’t installed any yet though. Can I also get gold counts for these too? My Nintendo accounts are linked.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Katelyn1223

Is anyone else kind of excited about the bundle SRG will be offering on Monday? I think, for me anyway, it’ll be nice to just buy the next 3 games at once to save on shipping lol

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Meatball2112

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Is anyone else kind of excited about the bundle SRG will be offering on Monday? I think, for me anyway, it’ll be nice to just buy the next 3 games at once to save on shipping lol

Yes. This is the way I decided to jump onboard with them to begin with. I bought the bundle with their first three. These bundles are especially great for people in the states to save massively on shipping.

Meatball2112

Magician

Katelyn1223 wrote:

You're not alone, I'm also excited for the bundle.

Less opportunity for shipping orders incorrectly, I'm hoping.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

Can somebody explain the gold coins for physical releases thing? What is that and how do I get mine?

SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

GrailUK wrote:

@SpaceAce13 It's just been announced

Looks like a decent CE, but no steelbook is disappointing, especially at the $65 mark. This may be the one that causes me to break my CE streak. Money is tight right now and the game doesn’t excite me much. We’ll see

SpaceAce13

Magician

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Can somebody explain the gold coins for physical releases thing? What is that and how do I get mine?

Nintendo offers 1% back on all physical purchases. As as long as you have a MyNintendo account active on your Switch. https://my.nintendo.com/?lang=en-US

Insert the game card into your Switch, highlight the game on the dashboard and push the plus button, then select "My Nintendo Rewards Program". The system will check to see if rewards are possible, and then will either add coins to your MyNintendo account or deny that rewards are available.

Gold coins are as good as real money in the eShop.

Edited on by Magician

JasmineDragon

Gold coins are great for picking up those e-shop titles you're on the fence about. I cashed in a bunch of them to get $10 off the Paladins Founders Pack, making it a very affordable $20. I've forgotten to redeem them on a few games and wanted to kick myself when I remembered them too late.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Nintendo offers 1% back on all physical purchases. As as long as you have a MyNintendo account active on your Switch. https://my.nintendo.com/?lang=en-US

Insert the game card into your Switch, highlight the game on the dashboard and push the plus button, then select "My Nintendo Rewards Program". The system will check to see if rewards are possible, and then will either add coins to your MyNintendo account or deny that rewards are available.

Gold coins are as good as real money in the eShop.

This is awesome, I had no idea! Thank you for explaining, I need to give this a try

SpaceAce13

hirokun

Magician wrote:

Just read the details on the contents for the Death Mark limited edition. A 96-page hardcover artbook, soundtrack, temporary tattoo, and slipcase. Now that's how you do a LE. Sold, sold, sold.

where, how why when??? I had given up hope that this game was coming west and it looked so great for my urban legend loving self. I need the info.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

paihia

@Katelyn1223 no thanks then you have to wait longer until each individual title is released before you get them. I want these carts in my switch asap.

paihia

paihia

@eightbit oh no Im the same as most switch gamers I have so many games to play. I hate to wait. I ordred shikhondo & dimension drive together n now have to keep waiting for shikhondo to release when really I want to play d-drive asap! I dont collect everything just what I love then sell what doesnt meet my expectations for cash in order buy more games..

paihia

Magician

hirokun wrote:

where, how why when??? I had given up hope that this game was coming west and it looked so great for my urban legend loving self. I need the info.

Both Amazon NA and Gamestop have preorders open.

hirokun

missed the resale of lovers in a dangerous spacetime because SRG lied about when they'd put them on sale

hirokun

SVTornado wrote:

@hirokun they didn't lie though?

from their email

"SRG 4 - Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

Our pre-orders for the critically acclaimed game are SOLD OUT. However, we do have a very small quantity (around 300), that will be available on August 16th at 10am PST / 12pm CST / 1pm EST / 6pm BST from our site." it went on sale an hour early.

JasmineDragon

Update on my Okami HD order: IT'S HERE. Amazon have brought instant gratification to a whole new level here. This game was in Osaka Tuesday evening, now it's in my hands in Connecticut.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Katelyn1223

JasmineDragon wrote:

Update on my Okami HD order: IT'S HERE. Amazon have brought instant gratification to a whole new level here. This game was in Osaka Tuesday evening, now it's in my hands in Connecticut.

Same here actually, mine is in Hartford currently but it says I should be recieving mine today. Hopefully I actually do!

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic