Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,541 to 3,560 of 11,415

Magician

To add to that, the bundle for Cabela's The Hunt also appears to come with a gun model. Both are probably a mold to house the joy-cons.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/nintendo-switch/switch_phy...

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SKTTR

Magician wrote:

Nintendosoup has reported that publisher Team17 intends to release a physical version of The Escapists 2 on October 30th.

Finally, I hope it's not some limited stress version, but I try to pick it up at launch anyway.
Hope the bugs/crashing of the digital version are also fixed.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Magician

PM Studios is teasing a new game announcement.

I'm not sure if it's a NA or EUR physical release for Deemo, or a new game all together?

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

paihia

mutant mudds up for pre order on monday through srg.. game looks heaps fun!

paihia

Everygame

Don't forget that you can redeem rewards points for every physical game that isn't over 1 year old (about 20 games are expired now). Each game gives 15-60 reward points equivalent to 15-60 cents per game. Simply put the game in and hit start and select redeem reward points for each game. It's free money and since a lot of us are collecting entire library's it adds up fast. I think I redeemed over $60 worth and spent them on eshop games. Some games aren't available yet or are region specific but the majority give you points. 1 year from the games release date and you can no longer get the points. I spent 45 minutes redeeming points and updating about 200 switch physical games. Enjoy woohoo!!!

Hope this list gets updated soon , there are so many games announced it's hard to keep up lol

Edited on by Everygame

Everygame

Everygame

Is West of Loathing still getting released for pre order from LRG on Monday along with SRG release of the Mutant Mudd Collection?

Everygame

Miadaskate

paihia wrote:

mutant mudds up for pre order on monday through srg.. game looks heaps fun!

It is a lot of fun. Challenging too as you can go back in to each level 2-3 times to collect all coins, play the red zones, or go back to unlock things with new abilities. I’ve played through it at least two or three times between Vita and PS4. Mutant Mudds Challenge though? Wayyyy too challenging for me!

Here’s hoping there’s reversible artwork for it.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Everygame wrote:

Don't forget that you can redeem rewards points for every physical game that isn't over 1 year old (about 20 games are expired now). Each game gives 15-60 reward points equivalent to 15-60 cents per game. Simply put the game in and hit start and select redeem reward points for each game. It's free money and since a lot of us are collecting entire library's it adds up fast. I think I redeemed over $60 worth and spent them on eshop games. Some games aren't available yet or are region specific but the majority give you points. 1 year from the games release date and you can no longer get the points. I spent 45 minutes redeeming points and updating about 200 switch physical games. Enjoy woohoo!!!

Hope this list gets updated soon , there are so many games announced it's hard to keep up lol

Yep; I do this with every game and it has helped me rack up points and helped discount a game or two for sure. I think I used them to help get some Arcade Archives games.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Everygame wrote:

Don't forget that you can redeem rewards points for every physical game that isn't over 1 year old (about 20 games are expired now).

Oh yes, it's a must. I usually use the gold coins to purchase the ACA Neo Geo games that Hamster has been porting. The Neo Geo is a top-three all-time favorite home console I've owned over the years, and to have those games available on my current favorite system makes me quite happy.

SpaceAce13

Apparently there is no LE planned for west of loathing. Thank god

SpaceAce13

GrailUK

@SpaceAce13 They mentioned in a tweet there is one and details coming this week.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

SpaceAce13

GrailUK wrote:

@SpaceAce13 They mentioned in a tweet there is one and details coming this week.

Really? I thought I had read in a tweet that they didn’t. Guess we’ll see real soon. I was really happy they weren’t doing one so I’m a little let down

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77

Had no idea on the gold coins deal. Missed a few due to being expired but I racked up almost $40 so that's cool. Def going to get some Arcade Archives, like Donkey Kong! Might have to snag some Metal Slug but not sure which ones to get. King of Fighters 2000...so much to get.

The_Legend77

GrailUK

@SpaceAce13 It's just been announced

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

SVTornado

Super rare games is gonna announce a new game on Friday

SVTornado

JoakimZ

@Everygame Thanks for the tip, I had no idea there were reward points for physical releases.
Also, it doesn’t seem to matter how old the game is, I got points for Zelda, Bomber Man and Mario Kart which are all more than a year old. However, the points will expire a year after you got them, maybe that’s what you thought of?
Also, you don’t get points if the game is from a different region than your account. I’m from Sweden, and I tried to get points from Cave Story and Thimbleweed Park (both US releases), but it didn’t work.

Edited on by JoakimZ

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

paihia

apparently diablo 3 to be announced for switch tomorrow (Im presuming retail physical for sure) and esrb have listed giana sisters twisted dreams for switch

paihia

paihia

@Miadaskate sounds like the goods. I found srg's first three offerings abit lack lustre but they have some nice games coming up..

paihia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic