Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 11,459

JasmineDragon

My local Target sometimes has odd Switch things show up very randomly. For example, they had all of the BOTW Amiibo in a locked case when they were all very hard to find. Now they have Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Special Edition and SNES Minis in the same locked case where, apparently, nobody ever looks. I'm not sure if XC2-SE was really a limited release or not, but I know lots of people talked about not being able to find the SNES Mini. Well, Target have them - you just have to poke around a bit.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Magician

Mrtoad wrote:

It’s releasing in almost two weeks to the day, but Mega Man Legacy Collection 1+2 is still not available on Amazon.

Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2 preorders have been available twice on Amazon NA. Both rounds of the preorder sold through pretty quickly. It's almost the same for the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection. The first round of preorders for the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection sold through very fast. I had to wait a month before preorders opened again.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079ZV4GX9

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,257 games (as of June 4th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

LIMITEDRUNGAMES EMAIL wrote:

Last chance to order two great games from Tribute Games!
Today is the last day for Flinthook and Mercenary Kings Nintendo Switch preorders at www.limitedrungames.com!

Both games are available as $29.99 standard editions with reversible covers and full-color booklets. Which cover is facing outwards under the seal has been randomized by the factory - if you want both sealed variants of each game, make sure to order two copies.

PREORDERS CLOSE TONIGHT AT 11:59PM EASTERN TIME. DON'T WAIT TO ORDER! Standard copies of our Thimbleweed Park release are already selling for three times the preorder price - don't miss out on getting Flinthook and Mercenary Kings at retail price!

If you haven't gotten them yet, as of this post, the countdown timer is at 7 hours.

Also, anyone got news on NA owlboy LE yet?

Edited on by hirokun

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Sawyoudown

@Magician Why are there 2 versions of it on amazon? One ins't available and releases May 22nd and one releases July 24th.

Sawyoudown

Illusion

@Sawyoudown may is Mega Man Collection. July is Mega Man X Collection. Different game series.

Illusion

hirokun

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/mega-man-legacy-collections-meg...

if you still want megaman collection. VGP has a reward point system too. I feel like no one knows this company, but they have gotten exclusive rights to sell extra reruns of rarer games like Infinite Space on the DS, and they have 1 per customer policies for certain games.

Belexes

Alikan wrote:

@Sawyoudown may is Mega Man Collection. July is Mega Man X Collection. Different game series.

With the X collection available as physical in JP only.

Belexes

hirokun

Belexes wrote:

Alikan wrote:

With the X collection available as physical in JP only.

I forgot, but its only Japanese language right?

Belexes

@hirokun They may have English options based on what is on the sleeve - I plan to get them regardless as I know the story. I should be able to translate. :^)

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Sawyoudown

Thanks for the info! Also it’s still available on Amazon.ca

Edited on by Sawyoudown

Sawyoudown

Magician

A new physical release from Nicalis incoming?

Maybe Blaster Master Zero or Mighty Gunvolt Burst?

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

A new physical release from Nicalis incoming?

Maybe Blaster Master Zero or Mighty Gunvolt Burst?

A physical release of mighty gunvolt burst would bring a tear to my eye

SpaceAce13

Paraka

@Belexes - We in NA and EU will have a physical dual pack where we receive one game physical and one code for digital download. Japan will have three versions; The one we're getting, and two individual games in physical form.

No one knows if it's going to have English in them.

Paraka

link3710

https://gematsu.com/2018/05/warriors-orochi-4-to-be-released-...

Warriors Orochi 4 (or 3 in Japan) is coming out worldwide for Switch. We can assume that it'll be physical in Japan at least, but given that it's new I'd expect it in the US as well. (Still hoping they localize the other three musou titles they released, given translations are already done, even digital only)

link3710

SpaceAce13

Limited run games has a banner announcing that a ps4/switch special will be available Friday morning at 10. No word on what it is as far as I know

Edit: never mind. Saturday morning RPG was just listed on the LRG site for preorder. No special edition listed however

Edited on by SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Magician

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Limited run games has a banner announcing that a ps4/switch special will be available Friday morning at 10. No word on what it is as far as I know

Edit: never mind. Saturday morning RPG was just listed on the LRG site for preorder. No special edition listed however

Just to clarify.

Friday May 25th, not this coming Friday.

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Just to clarify.

Friday May 25th, not this coming Friday.

Yeah, good point. So that means they’ll be releasing something else for switch on Friday I guess. I’ll definitely be checking it out

SpaceAce13

Paraka

Thankfully SMRPG is the only Switch game they're releasing this time around, better control of my funds this way.

In other news; I found out what happened to my Gal Gun 2. It's being held til my other pre-order is stocked so both are shipped. Luckily doesn't mean I am out my games, but does mean I have to be patient.

Looking forward into June: There is a gigaton of retail versions of games, it's hard enough for me to keep up, I can only imagine MacGruber and his efforts.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic