Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 11,459

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

Hey if you are in Europe or don't mind importing

Owlboy Limited Edition

https://www.coolshop.de/produkt/owlboy-limited-edition/AD9B2F/

Btw - did you order this? I noticed it only seems to ship to Germany, how did you plan on receiving (assuming you did order, that is!!)...?

I have 6 addressed setup across the globe lol......... all forwarding services in case they don't ship to the US. Only draw back is if they don't take Paypal.

MrCIB

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

Owlboy Limited Edition

Btw - did you order this? I noticed it only seems to ship to Germany, how did you plan on receiving (assuming you did order, that is!!)...?

I have 6 addressed setup across the globe lol......... all forwarding services in case they don't ship to the US. Only draw back is if they don't take Paypal.

Does that mean you've ordered this one? Which company did you use? I signed up with mailboxde.com, but wasn't sure whether to commit the order...

TalonMan

Anti-Matter

Sawyoudown wrote:

Dispatch games is offering free global shipping til sunday night if anybody hasnt pre ordered yet

So, can they deliver Penguin Wars USA version to Indonesia ?

Anti-Matter

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

Owlboy Limited Edition

Does that mean you've ordered this one? Which company did you use? I signed up with mailboxde.com, but wasn't sure whether to commit the order...

Yes sir I did! I have mailboxde.com as well. they are great! It's a gamble because not knowning enough about a NA release so I can always sell this one after.

MrCIB

Magician

Sawyoudown wrote:

Dispatch games is offering free global shipping til sunday night if anybody hasnt pre ordered yet

After the shenanigans with NIS America, I'm hesitant about placing orders with my cc info. It's Paypal or bust. So it looks like I won't be getting my copies of Psyvariar Delta and Penguin Wars directly from Dispatch Games. Although I would have preferred to skip the middle man, here's hoping Amazon stocks copies of both.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,257 games (as of June 4th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

Magician wrote:

Sawyoudown wrote:

After the shenanigans with NIS America, I'm hesitant about placing orders with my cc info. It's Paypal or bust. So it looks like I won't be getting my copies of Psyvariar Delta and Penguin Wars directly from Dispatch Games. Although I would have preferred to skip the middle man, here's hoping Amazon stocks copies of both.

Honestly that isn't much of a reason. Any half decent CC lets you lock transactions these days, and can report suspicious activity to you and will automatically lock it for you. However if it is your first time doing a foreign transaction, I'd give the CC people a heads up they will probably deny the transaction and lock you out. Or don't, see how vigilant yours is.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

SpaceAce13

TalonMan wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

Owlboy Limited Edition

Will this not get a NA release?

The fact that they are only making 6k at all, tends to lead me towards not being all that picky as to whether it's NA or PAL... LOL!!

It does say "English", so that's good enough for me.

I’m gonna stick to my NA only policy and hope that’s it gets a release here. If not, I’ll pick up the standard game and put that $100 towards another collectors edition

SpaceAce13

MrCIB

SpaceAce13 wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

Owlboy Limited Edition

The fact that they are only making 6k at all, tends to lead me towards not being all that picky as to whether it's NA or PAL... LOL!!

I’m gonna stick to my NA only policy and hope that’s it gets a release here. If not, I’ll pick up the standard game and put that $100 towards another collectors edition

It’s getting a NA release only issue is who is going to carry it and how fast will you find out before it runs out. With 6,000 across the world and demand seems to be high might be a challenge

MrCIB

Paraka

So another update: Just visited a Gamestop location and can personally confirm, if you're into saving on import fees, that Aquamoto and Snowmoto games are localized in NA. Going to update the list accordingly, and for those who have imported already (as I have) I will make an effort to scan localized variant covers so you can just update the cover.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

MrCIB wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

Owlboy Limited Edition

It’s getting a NA release only issue is who is going to carry it and how fast will you find out before it runs out. With 6,000 across the world and demand seems to be high might be a challenge

That’s very true, and that’s why I love this group. I know as soon as there’s info on it, I’ll know about it. I just hope that will be enough to snag one before their gone. If not, I’ll live... but I do really want one

SpaceAce13

SkitBitProducti

Gal Gun 2 is already available physically at least in the United States but it's still not on this release list.

Edited on by SkitBitProducti

SkitBitProducti

SpaceAce13

SkitBitProducti wrote:

Gal Gun 2 is already available physically at least in the United States but it's still not on this release list.

Yeah, it hasn’t been updated in quite a while. Unfortunately, only one person has the ability to change it

SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

What are everyone’s thoughts on shining resonance refrain as a game? The collectors slip cover seems really cool, but if the game sucks, it’s just not worth it at that price.

SpaceAce13

Magician

SpaceAce13 wrote:

What are everyone’s thoughts on shining resonance refrain as a game? The collectors slip cover seems really cool, but if the game sucks, it’s just not worth it at that price.

Formerly a PS3 Japan-only rpg. I'm happy Sega is localizing it for the west. The older games in the Shining series were like Fire Emblem, turn-based strategy with perma-death. But Resonance Refrain is an action-rpg, like the Bandai Namco rpg series Tales...or the upcoming Dragon Quest XI.

The SRR Switch port is one of those decisions I'm happy Sega has made recently.

However, I'm still upset about the Switch getting Sega Ages and not the Sega Genesis Collection. 50+ games for PS4, Xbox One, and PC at $40, and it's available physically. While Switch owners get to pay $6-$12 (my guess is $8) per game, digital only. Yup...very...upset, Sega.

My tinfoil hat tells me that Sega will eventually release the Sega Genesis Collection on Switch. After we get all the planned Sega Ages releases. But it's not all sour grapes. If the Sega Ages collection includes a few or several Saturn and/or Dreamcast games (as rumored) then I'll be a tad bit less upset.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,257 games (as of June 4th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

darkfenrir

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Some link to gameplay for you to check out. It seems to be 'Tales of' esque gameplay with amazing score of music going on.

I find it looks great and seems pretty fun xD

darkfenrir

Paraka

@SkitBitProducti - MacGruber is the only one in control over that front page, I have updated the omnibus monthly but you generally have to dig to find mine, last update was a few pages back.

@SpaceAce13 - Honestly, I am only interested in the basic game, as much as the art of it (and Disgaea series) is charming, I don't feel too enthralled by it.

Paraka

Toy_Link

It’s releasing in almost two weeks to the day, but Mega Man Legacy Collection 1+2 is still not available on Amazon.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

MrCIB

Mrtoad wrote:

It’s releasing in almost two weeks to the day, but Mega Man Legacy Collection 1+2 is still not available on Amazon.

Means you need to make plans to pick up elsewhere. Sometimes companies don’t carry titles

MrCIB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic