Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 11,341 to 11,360 of 11,410

Magician

Took a peek at the NSColletors reddit and see that folks are becoming increasingly annoyed by SLG.

They're creeping into FPG territory it seems.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Teksetter

@Magician
I actually emailed SLG on last Thursday to say I was concerned about my 2022 preorders for Ray’z Arcade Chronology and Dariusburst CS Core and asked for a shipping update.
Hanna there kindly replied the next day and said simply: my order was scheduled to ship Q1 2024. Here’s hoping! Especially because until latter half last year, I really liked their products and had no problems with their service. I want them to be ok!

Incidentally, I was in GameStop yesterday and was surprised to see the release date for Kingdom Come: Deliverance was next week! Fri Mar 15th. I put in my preorder, but heaven knows when I’ll get around to playing it, with my backlog and with Unicorn “Overload” coming this weekend.

I preordered that Raw Thrills TMNT game, too (April 23rd). No sooner do I put down money on that, when they announce a NEW new TMNT beat em up! I’ll own more Turtles games than Mario ones soon, at this rate! 😅

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

Magician

Snufkin is getting a physical release in Japan, published by Kakehashi Games.

English supported.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Just a PSA. Killer Frequency is currently marked down to $20 on AmazonNA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C2RJ2QJG

I played through this on another platform, so I can't speak to the quality of Switch port. However, this is a nice murder mystery where a killer is loose in a small town where you, as the town's late night DJ, are serving as a pseudo-911 call station while the locale sheriff's office is...understaffed. Over the radio, you aid woeful calls survive attacks from the murder.

A fairly unique experience. Not your typical survival/horror or horror/adventure game.

Nice voice work, solid story,

Magician

Argh!

LRG are opening preorders for Overlord: Escape from Nazarick. Another Japan exclusive bites the dust. At a glance it appears to be a numbered release, so I'll have to add my Japanese copy to the trade pile. Still chasing that complete numbered LRG set, yo.

Magician

Physical release for Luigi's Mansion 2 HD in Japan spotted online.

Magician

Hmm, seems the mandatory download banner on the box art for OPUS: Echo of Starsong is a misprint?

Received my ESRB copy yesterday and...no download prompt.

P.S. - Play-Asia's next limited release will be Thunder Ray.

P.P.S. - Publisher Selecta Play have opted to release One Last Breath physically.

P.P.P.S. - Dave the Diver is up on AmazonNA.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

Thunder Ray looked pretty neat from NLife's review, I'll probably grab a copy.

Nintendo UK Store have just opened up pre-orders for Luigi's Mansion 2 HD, with three options.
£49.99 for just the game - https://store.nintendo.co.uk/en/luigis-mansion-2-hd-700100000...
£54.99 for a "Mighty Fright" bundle that includes a 10cm "wobbly" Luigi figurine - https://store.nintendo.co.uk/en/mighty-fright-bundle-B00560
£68.99 for a "Spooky Scares Surival Kit" bundle, that additionally includes a mug, and a diorama - https://store.nintendo.co.uk/en/spooky-scares-survival-kit-bu...

The diorama in particular is a reproduction of a previous Club Nintendo Australia reward during the Year of Luigi.
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/02/this_amazing_luigis...

RupeeClock

catsnpizzas

@Magician The studio seems to have clarified on Twitter that the Download Required banner was a misprint:

catsnpizzas

Magician

Monster Hunter Stories Collection

MGS1 is on cartridge, MGS2 is a download code.

ElRoberico

@Magician Is this the only physical version of MHS1? It's not a terrible price on Amazon right now, and I'm tempted.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Magician

@ElRoberico Seems there'll be a standalone physical release for MHS1 in Japan.

I don't know if it will support English, although Capcom usually do.

Monster Hunter Double Cross is one of the few that doesn't.

RupeeClock

@ElRoberico @Magician
Play-Asia's listing for Monster Hunter Stories states it's multi-language, yeah, with Asia and Japanese region releases.
https://www.play-asia.com/monster-hunter-stories-multi-langua...
https://www.play-asia.com/monster-hunter-stories-multi-langua...

Curiously, the listed price for the Asia region release is $59.99, but the Japan region release is just $21.99? This seems like a pricing error that they'll probably correct, but hard to say if one's too cheap or too expensive.

RupeeClock

Magician

Citizen Sleeper is coming from Fangamer.

I have a digital copy I got on deep discount that I have yet to play.

Very much like Disco Elysium I assume.

And Serenity Forge have opted Read Only Memories: Neurodiver.

Edited on by Magician

Hamstrman

Anyone here know if the Dave the Diver physical has the Godzilla and or Dredge DLC? I know about the announced Guilty Gear thing (never heard of it though), but like, there's two free DLCs that are out before the physical release and they're just... Ignoring them and adding a previously unmentioned DLC? And it's purely aesthetic? Just seems odd if they left them out.

Also, anyone know if LISA will get a NA release? It's Serenity Forge and they typically do... Sorry if you've all seen me post this in the reddit comments. I don't know the overlap of here and there.

I'm also curious on people's feelings of Talos Principle 2 getting a physical release for PS, but not switch (obviously bc it's not on switch yet), like couldn't they wait? Will they put out a switch version when it ports? How can they put out 1, but not 2?? Sigh...

Hamstrman

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic