Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,901 to 10,920 of 11,410

Magician

Preorders for Star Ocean: The Second Story R are up on the Square-Enix store.

The collectors edition is exclusive to the S-E store, but I'm not sure about the standard edition.

https://na.store.square-enix-games.com/star-ocean-the-second-...

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Physical release for Pikmin 1 & 2 appears to be worldwide.

Listings appeared first in the UK, but a listing was spotted on Best Buy in Murica.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Magician
Curiously, My Nintendo Store UK added pre-order listings for many things from the Direct yesterday, but not Pikmin 1 & 2 HD.
They added Detective Pikachu Returns, Wario Ware Move It, Super Mario RPG, and Super Mario Bros. Wonder.
https://store.nintendo.co.uk/en/nintendo-direct

It might be that they don't want to distract from Pikmin 4, which is due to release just next month.

RupeeClock

Magician

Marvelous will be releasing Silent Hope physically. Cool beans.

And Strictly Limited have opted to release Last Labyrinth physically.

Woooof, um....no thank you.

Untitled

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

My physical copy of Sonic Origins Plus arrived today, and for those curious, the physical cartridge has v1.5.0 installed.
Included is a download code for the plus pack that includes Amy Rose as a playable character, and the 12 Game Gear titles.
An update will upgrade the game to v2.0.0.

I am so disappointed that the DLC and necessary update data is completely absent from physical game card.
The fact that the cartridges have v1.5.0 installed does mean they were printed more recently, but earlier than the Plus content was completed and shipped.

Aside from that, my replacement cartridges for Gato Roboto finally arrived today! They were packaged with care, in bubble wrap inside of small cardboard boxes inside of the bubble envelope.
They have v1.0.6 on the cartridge as promised, no update necessary or available.

RupeeClock

Bunkerneath

@RupeeClock That is one of the reasons I cancelled my Sonic Origins pre-order, only the base game on the cartridge? Cheap Sega very cheap

Also Gato Roboto replacement? What cartridge have you got? The one from SRG? If so, I need a replacement too, how do you go about it?

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Paraka

@Bunkerneath @RupeeClock - Sounds like another Sega tactic when they re-release double packs years later to circumvent the fact they don't put out as much as they used to.

Paraka

RupeeClock

@Bunkerneath
Yeah, it was from Special Reserve Games. The window for requesting a Gato Roboto replacement cartridge has already closed. The deadline was February 28th 2023.
https://forms.devolver.com/gatorobotocarts

You could try contacting their support, but the likely situation is that they have printed and shipped out all replacement requests by now.

RupeeClock

Magician

Whelp, I suppose I can take Boltgun off my eShop wishlist, eh?

Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Edit: Murican release confirmed for a date of September 5th.

https://www.gamefly.com/game/warhammer-40000-boltgun/5040386

Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Teksetter

Super Rare Games announced a physical print for TABS (Totally Accurate Battle Simulator). I remember thinking the game looked pretty hilarious with all the soldiers’ wobbly physics, and hoped for a cartridge release.
Preorders start on Thursday 6/29. They’re offering 4,000 copies - I’ll put in my order on the early side like usual, but who knows if such an eclectic game will sell out quickly…

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

Magician

AmazonNA have created a page for Blasphemous 2, but preorders aren't live yet.

https://www.amazon.com/Blasphemous-2-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B0C94...

MarioBrickLayer

Does anyone have any expectations for the Limited Run presentation in a few weeks? There are lots of games I would like, but no idea what is likely.

MarioBrickLayer

RupeeClock

@MarioBrickLayer
My main expectation is they'll announce stuff that doesn't show up ever again, or for a very, very long time.
Weird stuff like Plumbers Don't Wear Ties hasn't shown up, we're still waiting on a Super Hot physical, and announcements like Night in the Woods took an extraordinarily long time for physical pre-orders to open. That said, that would've likely been due to how small the development team is, and the tragic circumstances surrounding the death of one of their team.

RupeeClock

Bunkerneath

@MarioBrickLayer Really hoping they are going to announce that the Europe distribution centre will be opening so that we can get some reasonable delivery prices around here

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

RupeeClock

@Bunkerneath
Oh yes that's true, the shipping charges to UK have just been outrageous lately, even when doing bulk orders.
Brexit is probably at fault there.

They might do something similar to Fangamer, though Fangamer's Europe store has a smaller selection and doesn't stock games. I think it has something to do with the same of games not rated in Europe not being saleable in Europe?

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

@Bunkerneath
Yeah, they ship from Sweden. That's been how Fangamer does things for Europe orders from their US site.
It seems to be the most cost effective method of shipping and fulfilling orders.

RupeeClock

ElRoberico

The only thing I kinda expect from it is the Castlevania Advance Collection. I do agree that everything else is going to be forgotten about.

I also feel like another question about what could be there is, "What are the big, hot indy games that don't have a physical version locked down yet?"

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic