Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,261 to 10,274 of 10,274

RupeeClock

@Magician
One can only hope, naturally.

It still bothers me that Nintendo seemingly aren't considering DLC complete physical releases for their flagship games outside of Japan. No word about such a thing for Smash Bros Ultimate, either.
I fear that may not happen due to licensing issues, like Disney only permitted Sora and the Kingdom Hearts content to exist as a digital DLC release, not as a part of a physical bundle.

RupeeClock

Magician

Persona 5 Royal is finally up on AmazonNA.

https://www.amazon.com/Persona-Royal-Steelbook-Launch-Nintend...

Still no Fire Emblem Engage though.

Switch Physical Collection - 995 games (as of September 23rd, 2022)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

And our newest Southeast Asia release is Samurai Maiden.

The Japanese version doesn't support English but the SEA version does.

Preorder is up over P-A.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

Plenty more physicals coming from Red Art Games again.
Their newest release is Sophstar, a vertical bullet hell type game, it looks solid.
https://www.redartgames.com/accueil/358-sophstar-nintendo-swi...
@JaxonH I believe you were looking out for these types of games?

It's available to pre-order from Red Art Games, and from Video Games Plus right now.
I just checked, and the discount code SWATCH10 for 10% off still appears to work for Red Art Games. Not sure what its conditions are.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Magician

It has been a while since I've ordered anything from RAG, Nongunz is my most recent order. Now I'm torn between Demon Gaze and Eiyuden Chronicle to pair with an order for Sophstar. Everything else can wait for their 33%-66% sale they do a couple times a year.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

@Magician
I also have my eye on Metaloid Origin, that one looks fun.
Inked A Tale of Love is also apparently quite good, though a short one and done sort of game.
I'm probably going to order those form Videogamesplus.ca instead, as I'm planning a bundle order from there.

Also, an update on the 365games / Shop4Megastore / Xbite Games / XB Realisations situation.
I was able to talk to support via Shop4Megastore yesterday, and it looks like they haven't closed shop so much as they were relaunching the site during company administration.
I still have a few outstanding pre-orders with 365games, including a long overdue fulfilment of Digimon Survive.
365games if you try to visit it now, shows a "coming soon" message.
I'm keeping an eye on things, but I might avoid placing new orders in the foreseeable future, and possibly pursue a refund on certain orders with uncertain release dates like Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot Camp, and Clive 'n' Wrench.

RupeeClock

JaxonH

@RupeeClock
Oh nice. Thanks. I'll keep an eye on reviews for this one.

PLAYING
NS: Splatoon 3, Xenoblade 3, MH Rise Sunbreak, Radiant Silvergun and dozens of other STGs
PC/SD:
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

Magician

In case anyone missed the original release a couple or few years ago, LRG are offering copies of Oceanhorn again, alongside the new announcement of Oceanhorn 2 physical copies.

Probably a skip for me as NL's review gave it a...."meh".
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

@Magician
I missed that the fan bundle includes both the first and second game, I just thought it was a collector's edition for the second game at a glance.

I've heard that both games are a bit meh anyway, so I'll be skipping these too. They're not LRG numbered releases either.

RupeeClock

Hamstrman

@Magician they did this rerelease thing with Axiom Verge and now this, but when river city girls 2 came around, nuthin... I wasn't collecting when the first one came out so I went for the beautiful Asia double pack. I still prefer north American releases, but oh well.

Now if someone could rerelease "Liar Princess and the blind prince", I'll be ecstatic. I'm shocked it has no other English language release.

Glad I have you guys to keep me informed of which games exist and which to not get. Thanks.

Hamstrman

RupeeClock

@Hamstrman
Oceanhorn 1 & 2 is a distribution release on behalf of FDG Entertainment, it's not a numbered release like the two River City Girls games.

But yeah, at least Asia English releases of some games are sometimes still available, for cases when LRG releases aren't the only release.

RupeeClock

Magician

For those who are grabbing an SEA copy of River City Girls 1 + 2, I would be interested in knowing if RC1 has all the updates on cartridge. I despise dipping more than once, but I'll do it if I think the game is good and the cartridge is more complete for preservation's sake.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

I’ll definitely be grabbing Oceanhorn 2. Been waiting a long time for that one.

I hope Shovel Knight Dig gets a physical release.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

RupeeClock

@Miadaskate
Shovel Knight Dig, and Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon are both deserving of a physical. I'll be surprised if they don't.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic