Topic: Super Mario Maker 2

Posts 361 to 380 of 385

Ruthless4u

Sorry to necro an old thread.

Does SMM2 have 4 player local co-op?

I’m trying to decide between this and Super Mario delux

Ruthless4u

Benjoo

@JaxonH Hi sorry to bother. I played one of your levels earlier this year and since had a haitus from this game. Returning now to make some accessible levels for my daughter's. I also want to help them read whilst playing so I want to put some text hints to help them through. I noticed on your levels you used text to help us players in what to do next.
I've scanned everywhere on the level maker but can't find an option to add text in my levels. Can you point me in the right direction? (Or anyone else who knows) Thanks!

Edited on by Benjoo

Benjoo

JaxonH

@Benjoo
Ya I can help.

It’s not actually something you do when creating the level. To leave a comment you have to play the level after you’ve created it and uploaded it. If you hit + to pause the level, it provides the option to leave a comment in the spot your character is at. And that is how you leave comments throughout your level.

Just be sure to not leave two comments close to each other otherwise only one of them will show up in a cloud bubble while the other remains hidden. You’ll have to experiment a bit to get the hang of it.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Toy_Link

Link looks super cool, I hope more characters powerups get added later on like Kirby, Mega Man, Wario etc.

Snow Pokeys are so cute with their red bobble hats in the winter SMW theme!

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Dave666

@Toy_Link it’s a shame he is only in the 8 bit style but at least he is there

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

rallydefault

It's an awesome update, no doubt. Will probably become my main game once again after I beat Pokémon and until... Animal Crossing? lol

rallydefault

Toy_Link

Looking at the footage again, it looks like Spike acts different between styles.

Pre-World: His spike ball has no gravity and walks forward after he throws it similar to his behavior in SMB3

World and NSMBU (and maybe 3DWorld?): Stays still and gravity applies to the spike ball.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

DAHstroy

Just sayin' the new moveset with Link allows a lot of freedom for dungeon-like levels in SMM2. I'm low key stoked for the update, and am very pleased that Link will be in the game.

DAHstroy

MPSSislit

I know this is random, but does anyone know what happened to Gspirit? He made quite a few music levels in Mario Maker 1 (Wii U), but I haven't found him yet in Mario Maker 2.

Edited on by MPSSislit

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. 🤔
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

BabyYoda71

@ACNHislit Maybe he never bought the sequel.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

MPSSislit

@BabyYoshi12
Okay. 👍
Why would he just get the first Mario Maker, and not the second Mario Maker, though? 🤔

As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

BabyYoda71

@ACNHislit I don’t know. Maybe he couldn’t afford a Switch?

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

rallydefault

@ACNHislit
Yea, that is weird. Pretty much all the well-known makers from the first game came over to the second.

rallydefault

MPSSislit

@Eel @BabyYoshi12
Maybe. 🤔
I agree with @rallydefault though.
Usually people only have a Switch and not a Wii U, not the other way around.

As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!

MPSSislit

Thank you @BabyYoshi12, @Eel, and @rallydefault for your answers.
I'm going to ask in the MM2 Level Sharing Forum to see if they know more about the fate of Gspirit.

As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic