Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2

Posts 301 to 320 of 385

Grumblevolcano

I think all the February Direct stages are in story mode.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

Oh snap I just found a major bug in the level I uploaded yesterday.

I'm wondering if it's worth the trouble reuploading it to fix it.

Edit: I ended up reuploading it.

Here's the new code CXV V4S 5GF

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Timbox

Is there any possibility to see which levels you have playes already in all the lists?

Timbox

MisterDevil

@Timbox you can see it clicking on your profile then the once you have played and the ones you have hearted can be seen. On top if there is a red or white flag, you have played it. red means you have beatten it, white means you have give up

MisterDevil

Switch Friend Code: SW-0189-6634-8500 | My Nintendo: Lord Devil

Timbox

@MisterDevil ah, now I see the flags and hearts in the list. Awesome, thanks!

Edited on by Timbox

Timbox

StuTwo

Playing random courses in courseworld I've been really pleasantly surprised so far that I've had a much better selection of reasonably inventive and fair courses than I ever got on SMM1. Still the odd terrible course but the hit rate is much much better.

Hopefully this is a sign that the algorithms behind the scenes are working much better.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

MisterDevil

@Timbox you are welcome

MisterDevil

Eel

Reminder for the future me:

Make sure the player can always either move on or die without having to restart the whole level.

Anyway, I made a portal parody level. Unfortunately there’s no way to keep a constant supply of wooden boxes in the sm3dw style, otherwise I would have added a companion box reference.

Also, is it just me or is the level sharing article broken?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

funnyman420

@Morpheel I don't know about broken, but in my opinion I don't like it. For one thing, its an article so you'll have to take your time to go back to it. If it were a website, it'd be so much better. Also, it shows all the levels at once, and it's hard to scroll to the comments

shut

Eel

Well, in my iPad the page itself is broken.

The layout is all wrong, there's no comments, there's a big old Error at the bottom of the page, etc.

edit: it's the same on my phone and laptop

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Joeynator3000

....Starting on a new level...it's not the insanely confusing one I was thinking of making, but this one will still make your head hurt. (hopefully, lol)
EDIT:

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Undead_terror

Well...I deleted my Whispy woods level so I could reupload it with a fix to make it easier and so you couldn't actually skip the fight....turns out you don't save maker points if you delete a level.

Anyways, for those who want some boss battles, here is a few I made.

VS. Whispy Woods: 789-NPP-PRF
Trio of the Underground's Pets: T1Y-4VJ-TFG
VS. Gluttony the Cyclops: WQ5-K7S-59G

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DenDen

I have cleared the story mode, did really enjoy it.
Who did finish it also?

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Scollurio

@MisterDevil Thanks for pointing that out, I'm aware of all that but seemingly I always had bad luck with the courses and the quality of them varied greatly. I had it returned, maybe I'll get it another time. For now I got the Super Mario Bros U thing and enjoy it much more for it's "classic" experience.

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5821-0423-7909 | My Nintendo: Scollurio | Nintendo Network ID: Scollurio | Twitter:

Toy_Link

I haven’t seen anyone mention this,so I’ll just mention this for anyone who hasn’t discovered it yet but if you hold down the select (—) button while making your course, you’ll be able to start from the beginning of your level.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

1UP_MARIO

Just 100% story mode. Was great fun completing all the Nintendo levels

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

funnyman420

@1UP_MARIO Yeah they are pretty good. It's funny though: an amateur can make a better level than a professional at Nintendo.

shut

MisterDevil

@Scollurio hm sad since if you choose easy it should be not hard or platformer should only be platformers

MisterDevil

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic