Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 2,041

FishyS

@MajesticToad Cute level! My only suggestion would be to have the key you get from red coins lead to a bonus area with 1-ups or something.

Also, I totally misunderstood the p-switch and carried it around the whole level. ๐Ÿ˜† Then I looked at the start and saw the obvious use of it, so that one is on me.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

MajesticToad

@FishyS thanks for the feedback a lot:3
I will think about creating area with 1up)
And yeah, from level design side p-switch i didn't make p-switch usage obvious enough)

MajesticToad

FishyS

@MajesticToad It's a lot better than most people's first level! Design is hard, but you made a level which is fun which is the most important.

Honestly it's kind of interesting you can get the 30-coin 3 different ways โ€” p-switch, shell, or wall jump. I suspect there are some crazy speed-run strats you could do with the items as well.

FishyS

MajesticToad

@FishyS Awww:3 Thank you so much!
Also i put some invisible blocks with power ups, don't know if you found some of em)

MajesticToad

MajesticToad

@FishyS btw, my keys was supposed to open a door to the end of the level but somehow it didn't upload the changes that i made.
Also, i noticed that you have a best time on my lvl which is cool:3
And i like your mii avatar

MajesticToad

MajesticToad

So i reupload my lvl and now it have id XQP-J4N-4YF

MajesticToad

FawfulsFury

If this thread is still active I will upload the first level of my incomplete super world here but I donโ€™t have my switch at the time of writing.
The super world is on the difficult side and has badly written comment dialogue but you can just turn off the comments if you want to ignore it.

FawfulsFury

FawfulsFury

@MajesticToad your level was good for a first level I will play the reupload when I get to my switch

FawfulsFury

FawfulsFury

I still have a small sliver of hope for mm2 paid dlc in the direct

FawfulsFury

MajesticToad

@FawfulsFury Yes, u definitely should upload your level, i will play it and write some feedback.
Ands thanks for the comment about my level, im very happy that you liked it:3

MajesticToad

FishyS

@FawfulsFury No chance. My only hope is 2025 mario maker 3 for Mario 40th anniversary/ Switch 2. And hopefully they will add sign-posts so you don't have to add lore via comments. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

FishyS

MajesticToad wrote:

@FishyS Awww:3 Thank you so much!
Also i put some invisible blocks with power ups, don't know if you found some of em)

When I played a second time to snag world record I bonked the cat hidden block and plunged to my doom. ๐Ÿ˜†

I'll try the new version with the key later. Maybe search for power-ups while I'm at it.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

MajesticToad

@FishyS Eheh, thank you:3
most of the power-ups is for smol mario to balance the difficult)

MajesticToad

MajesticToad

@FawfulsFury just finished your levelz and it was soooo good. I enjoyed it a lot, really. I like the design work that you done:3

MajesticToad

FawfulsFury

@MajesticToad Thank you, there are some quality dips in worlds 2 through 4 but I think itโ€™s tolerable

FawfulsFury

MajesticToad

@FawfulsFury Btw, did you were considering to put all of the level in Super World? just so we can play more comfortable and to build the storytelling more simple?

MajesticToad

FawfulsFury

I can put it in a super world but itโ€™s not done yet

FawfulsFury

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic