Forums

Topic: Pokémon Scarlet & Pokémon Violet

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,556

Jhena

How long does it take until it is possible to get that flying Pikachu?

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Anti-Matter

@Jhena
Pikachu can fly ?? 😦

My Top 3 Dance Dance Revolution Arcade:
1. Dance Dance Revolution X2
2. Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME
3. Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Jhena

@Anti-Matter
Well something like that☺ If you buy the game before the end of February, you can download a flying Pikachu. It can (fly) thanks to the ballons attached to it. It looks cute.

Edited on by Jhena

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Fizza

Just fully beat Victory Road there a few minutes ago. My thoughts?

Also, HER FINAL BATTLE THEME IS SO GOOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Untitled
I swear SV does not have a single bad battle theme: every single one is a 10/10.

Edited on by Fizza

Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
The Owl House is so good you guys omg
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
'You're always you, no matter what you look like' - Captain 3, Splatoon 3

Ulysses

Would anyone be able to host the Charizard Tera Raid? I wasn't speeding through the storyline so I don't have access to postgame yet

Ulysses

Fizza

After 50 hours, I have officially beaten Pokemon Scarlet and I am in absolute tatters.
Untitled
What an absolutely incredible ending. I adored the three stories that permeated the entire game and this one managed to blow those out of the water in terms of it's scope and stakes. Area Zero is one of the most beautiful locations ever put in a Pokemon game and one that genuinely made me stop and stare at what I was viewing, the twist involving Sada/Turo is one of the biggest shocks I've ever had in a Pokemon game (which, after the rollercoaster that was PLA, is saying A LOT), Koraidon has officially become my new favourite legendary of all time with the arc it went through throughout the course of the entire game, the characters were all so fun and memorable AND THE MUSIC BRO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I've made my grievances with SV pretty well known at this point but honestly? This ending has probably bumped it up to just barely behind my favourite games in the entire series what an absolute banger of an entry.

VoidofLight

I love how everyone universally agrees Nemona is a psychopath @Fizza

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Araquanid

@Ulysses The charizard raid is level 100 lol..

There's no way you can beat it with an in-game team.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

FishyS

Wow, the final plot arc was intense. o.o That definitely raises the overall game in my eyes. The plot wrapped up everything so well, I'm not sure if I'm emotionally ready to do any post-game things for awhile though. 48 hours on the clock, so maybe a break is healthy.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Eel

I made the mistake of viewing Turo’s bulbapedia page after finishing the titans storyline, and got a single big spoiler from that. Can’t say I didn’t see it coming, but still. I’ll avoid investigating the characters now…

Now I’m just missing the two gym badges in the snowy region.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dom_31

Turns out you have to do the postgame stuff to even unlock the charizard raids. Guess I'll have to wait to do this until the second round then..dont want to rush that stuff just for the sake of it.

Dom_31

I-U

Been taking my time with this game, and have decided to do a reverse Gym challenge after beating 4 titans and Katy. I got through Grusha easily, but was a bit worried against Tulip. I didn't have as many answers for her, and so only had two Pokemon left in the end. I'm now saved outside of what my little brother is telling me is the next Gym, and likely going to rely on my Scovillain and Lokix again. I might also do the 5th titan soon to have my legendary ride fully powered up and fully open up the convenient exploration in the game. I'm becoming more convinced that these are the best Pokemon games since Generation V the more I play.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Ulysses

@Araquanid Actually I was only two gyms short of using any Lvl Pokemon, so I cleared those out. Plus I already caught the Wild Tera Azumarill with Fairy Tera type at Lv55 by happenstance. And I had enough spare Exp Candies/Rare Candies from the Eevee event to jump her up to 100.

Then I just had to hound the Reddit threads until I found someone willing to host a raid, and ended up getting one

It's pretty fun to have Charizard in Scarlet/Violet before Pokemon Home rolls out ^_^

Edited on by Ulysses

Ulysses

Fizza

Now that we're about 2 weeks into SV, may as well pose a question to anyone here: how many shinies have you grabbed as of now? And if you have, which ones were they? My shiny luck in SV has been.....insane to put it mildly. Started things off with a shiny Wooper midway through my playthrough before expanding even further with Drifloon, Mudbray, Glimmet, Mareanie, Wattrel and, literally just 10 minutes ago, Nacli.

I don't have the Shiny Charm yet. What the actual f***.

Edited on by Fizza

FishyS

Fizza wrote:

how many shinies have you grabbed as of now? And if you have, which ones were they

I have found zero shinies. According to my stats I have also not fought any without noticing. That's even after playing some post-game stuff and getting my main team to levels 80+ (and a decent secondary team), filling out the vast majority of my pokedex, and wracking up 50 hours of play. The in-game 'biology lessons' say that the chance of finding a Shiny is 1/4000. Maybe your game has a bug? Or you're just super lucky. 🧐

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Araquanid

@Fizza 16

2 were random pre-shiny charm.

9 I hunted for

Rest were random either while hunting for something else or just walking by.

6 of them were bred sprigatito because i wanted the correct one, the other 3 i hunted was both volc paradoxes and varoom.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

I’ve never found a natral shiny Pokémon. I found a few in wormholes but that’s like a 20% chance it dosen’t count

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Nier automa/replicant, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H
Holy S##t guys Puss in boots 2 is awesome
https://youtu.be/bEoNNYyVNxc - Puss in boots 2 preview

Wewalia

I caught a shiny steenee randomly before the team star fire squad

Wewalia

charlix12323

Shiny Donphan, Cacnea, Paldean Wooper and Lokix

charlix12323

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic