Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 3,061 to 3,072 of 3,072

Okami1

I got a French Ditto (Metamorph) so now I can do the masuda method.

I'm trying to get a Shiny Comfey then I'm going to try to get Klefkey shiny.

dysgraphia awareness human

Fizza

@Kermit1 You've just reminded me about a Klefki hunt that I started a few months back but never finished (I got to 50-something eggs I believe) so I should probably get back to that at some point. I'm currently on 500 eggs for a shiny Galarian Corsola and losing my mind along the way. Currently not as bad as my Shelmet hunt (keyword being currently) but hopefully I can get it before Halloween as a suitably spooky October shiny.

Oh and shiny Comfey is great, one of my personal favourite mons from Alola (first mon I got to Level 100 in Sun in fact, Chun-Lei was my go-to ).

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Okami1

@Fizza I'm only on box one and I feel the pain already lol

Okami1

I'm not proud of what I just did, but I got tired of waiting.

I used an "app" on the 3DS to get me a Marshadow for my HOME national dex. Once registered to the dex I released him.

Edited on by Okami1

bingx69

Looking for a foreign named ditto I’m in the US and need one for shiny breeding don’t care about the stats or whatever just need one I need one traded to Pokémon shield and can be traded from sword or whichever game is able to trade to Pokémon sword thank you

bingx69

Okami1

@bingx69 If I still have my save I'll check to see if I have my French Ditto.

bingx69

@Kermit1 did you ever find the ditto you was looking for if not you know anyone on here that might

bingx69

Okami1

@bingx69 I didn't check my save just yet I'll do that in just a second.

Fizza

Crown Tundra is 2 years old today, my youth is being sapped away as we speak.

I still vividly remember where I was at the time of CT's release: anxiously staring at my Switch in the living room waiting for the update to unlock. When it did though? I was transported to one of my favourite Pokemon experiences of recent memory.

The characters, though few, were all extremely charming (Peony is absolutely hilarious), Dynamax Adventures is one of the best ideas they've ever had for a multiplayer aspect in Pokemon and is probably the area I come back to most with SwSh (please bring it back in SV at some point please and thank you), the music is utterly brilliant (Galarian Birds is MUAH) and it gave us some of the best legendaries in the series including brand new Regis, fusions, regional variant birds and my favourite by far: CALYREX, the one Legendary with an actual personality (I SAID WHAT I SAID).

The thing I'll always appreciate about CT though is its significance to later entries through its heightened focus on exploration compared to both the base game and IoA. I still adore IoA to this day (Wild Area? ....not as much) but by god the scale of CT was bonkers. Arching cliffsides, winding snowy slopes, tons of caves and an actual goddamn TOWN! It was wonderful to see what Pokemon could do if they dared to get experimental and when Legends Arceus started development right after by presumably the same team? I think it's fair to say they manifested that creativity into something even more incredible than what came before. Happy 2nd anniversary CT: you kickstarted the major shift that was to come

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

ZZalapski

PSA for anyone who's sitting on US codes for the Genesect, Volcanion, Marshadow, and/or shiny Eternatus that were given out for Sword/Shield a few months ago: those codes expire at 11:59 PST on 12/31 (less than 25 hours from this post), so redeem them before you lose them.

ZZalapski

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic