Forums

Topic: Nintendo Direct 3/8/18 Predictions and Hopes!

Posts 21 to 40 of 208

ilikeike

@instantnoobles You're not alone, I'm really hoping for some big JRPG announcements as well! My biggest and most unrealistic hope is for Dragon Quest XI for Switch to be fully revealed at the direct, complete with full English translation (and voice acting???) and release date. We know Square has been working on this version, they're just so tight-lipped about it, it's infuriating.

Edited on by ilikeike

Mario Galaxy is ten years old, and now I feel old.

Mintendo

@MisterPi @Octane
I've somehow lost all hope of a Pikmin 4. Still want it though, feels like I've been waiting for some sort of announcement for a long long time now.

Dan™
SW-6118-9125-9707

instantnoobles

@Anti-Matter wow, really reminds me of rune factory 😂 I heard of it but never took a look at it until now but that's definitely something I need to play to satisfy my rune factory nostalgia. I see that it's "planned" for Nintendo switch, I just hope it doesn't take long to port to the switch.

instantnoobles

instantnoobles

@ilikeike yeah, I'm just needing something with great cast of characters, big class/job system and a great story to pull me in. Also hoping for maybe a Bravely Switch announcement. Just need something to pour my free time into after work 😂

instantnoobles

Aozz101x

@instantnoobles
it's possible. they did sorta hint it with one of the charterers holding the joy-con. but, that was back in December 2017. and a day before Christmas.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRvWkkvUMAAqkkl.jpg

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

ilikeike

@instantnoobles Oooh, a Bravely Switch collection would be a great thing for Square to release to keep us busy until Octopath comes out...assuming that Octopath isn't closer than we think it is!

Mario Galaxy is ten years old, and now I feel old.

LuckyLand

I don't know. Right now the things I feel the need the most are:
1) Super Nintendo, Megadrive and Ganeboy Virtual console
2) Saved games backup (offline please)
3) Photo channel / Media player.

Probably none of those will be announced. There already are various games coming that I'm interested into. I would love a Smash Bros game, I would love other games as well but right now I miss the most other things (ok I know except the fact that virtual console are games actually)

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

Nintendoforlife

@link3710 Ok but this is Nintendo, when have they ever announced a game and not come through with it? And why would they announced a game as big as this, and cancel it?

Edited on by Nintendoforlife

Nintendoforlife

Haruki_NLI

@Nintendoforlife Project Giant Robot. How's Ravenblade doing? Earthbound 64 anyone? That Gamecube Kirby game? Metro Last Light was meant to be on Wii U.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

rallydefault

Brace yourselves for the Blizzard, people.

I expect a confirmation of Diablo III, Hearthstone, and MAAAAAAAAYBE a tease of an Overwatch port.

If I leave disappointed, so be it. But I've been a Blizzard fan for their whole 20 years, and there's something in the air. Plus my area is currently in the middle of an actual Blizzard, so it makes sense.

rallydefault

TuVictus

@rallydefault Any of those alone would be really exciting to see on the Switch. I'm personally hoping for Diablo and Hearthstone evntually

TuVictus

IceClimbers

Mostly expecting it cover stuff for the summer months.

I'm thinking we'll see one or more of Crash, South Park, or Ace Attorney Trilogy announced. Could be wrong though!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

On the indies front, I think we'll get a release date for the final Shovel Knight expansion (King of Cards) and it'll be timed exclusive to Switch.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

I'd imagine it'll focus up to August, so:

• Hyrule Warriors trailer and date
  • Indie games showcase
  • Details on Nintendo Labo
  • Surprise game before e3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

EvilLucario

Oh man, I forgot about Hollow Knight. Probably hasn't been submitted to Nintendo yet, but still! I need that to come to the Switch! My indie GotY from 2017, I NEED IT

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Aozz101x

i like to hear more on the new No More Heroes game. (since it's one of the big indie games for switch.)

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Nintendoforlife

@YummyHappyPills Touché, touché. I still find it hard to believe a Tier 2 IP like Pikmin would be scrapped at this point in time.

Nintendoforlife

darkfenrir

Hmmm my hope will be...

1. Octopath Traveler / Hollow Knight / TWEWY / Shining Resonance's release date all are out (Probably some will get it, and some not but oh well, shrug)
2. Some sort of promotion from Atlus side of thing "TMS#FE is out to hype you all up with SMT and FE!!"
3. Some surprise games that makes me want to buy it I need more games on my Switch!

Edited on by darkfenrir

darkfenrir

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.