Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 821 to 840 of 15,959

DannyBoi

I find it odd that tbere would be a direct on 13th.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

NintendoByNature

@Krull it was a stretch I know... I guess I meant more of " Nintendo is trying to throw everyone off" than anything. You're probabaly right. A direct before yoshi sounds Inevitable. But, I also thought a January direct was inevitable and look where that got me 😝

NintendoByNature

DannyBoi

Is this King Zhell guy credible?

GrailUK

@DannyBoi He is pretty reliable to be fair.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Grumblevolcano

Well if Nintendo is telling the truth that they're still supporting the 3DS there needs to be new 3DS announcements before March 8th.

I could see it just being pretend support and announce Switch Mini though.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DannyBoi

@GrailUK right. I still find it harx to believe his prediction about a direct on the 13th though.

NintendoByNature

@Grumblevolcano if anything I can see the rumored links awakening coming to 3ds. Although I'd prefer it on switch..

NintendoByNature

troy258

@dannyboi he said that 13 is our lucky number, could also be the date that they announce it

troy258

bixente

All of Zell's predictions have been correct. 100% record folks.

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

IceClimbers

@Grumblevolcano Don't think they mentioned supporting it with new releases.

Also supposedly Switch Lite is what's coming, not Switch Mini.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

GeoChrome

@IceClimbers What’s the difference? Lite and Mini are pretty much synonymous at this point.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Dezzy

So who has said the 13th? Are they someone who works for Nintendo, or has a friend at Nintendo or something?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

troy258

@dezzy King zell said it on restera. He has leaked stuff before like the pokemon let's go reveal, animal crossing being revealed in the last direct. He said that 13 is our lucky number which could mean 3 things.
1. the direct is on february the 13th
2. the direct is going to be announced on the 13th
3. the direct is on the 21 february (13 days from the day that he wrote his comment)
Here is the link if you want to see for yourself but he also talked about things that could be there so spoilers ahead: https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-direct-speculation-...

Edited on by troy258

troy258

NintendoByNature

I really hope it's coming or being announced Wednesday. Some zelda or metroid news would be sick

NintendoByNature

troy258

@nintendobynature also hoping for it but I listed all the different possibilities just to be clear that people don't start freaking out if it isn't next week. 13 is your magic number could point to different things.

troy258

Grumblevolcano

@troy258 Option 3 would be dangerous for his credibility because for an entire week it would look like he made it all up. So I think it's more realistic to assume he made it all up if nothing happens on the 13th.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

The next Direct will be on a day that is a product of multiple prime numbers, and the name of the day will end on a 'y'. You heard it here first folks!

Octane

FragRed

@Octane False! Nintendo are creating a brand new day of the week in which to show their Directs! The downside is we all now have to work an extra day each week.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

MaverickSlasher

i hope they show something soon i am saving money and i wanna know what is going to come to know how i will use my money

MaverickSlasher

troy258

@Grumblevolcano I also think that it would be weird of it was on the 21 but it was a possibility. But now he has mentioned in a post, see you next week. So I think we can rule possibility 3 out.

troy258

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic