Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 4,721 to 4,740 of 15,873

NintendoByNature

@Krull I was just merely looking for release dates is all. Not more gameplay or anything. Id surely welcome new titles first and foremost. It just feels like an eternity since we've had updates on the games mentioned above.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

jump

BabyYoshi12 wrote:

What if... Nintendo hires an indie company... to make the Mario Remasters... and features it tomorrow?

Gee, I hope that doesn’t happen.

Are you suggesting an indie company would do poor work? That seems unfair as Grezzo did some fantastic work on the previous remaster/remake Zelda games for example.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Octane

@Dezzy Yeah, that's the least I expect in a remaster. Stuff like this; just increasing the general background density does a lot in many cases.

Untitled

Octane

Dezzy

@Octane

Oh they did a hell of a lot more in Shadow of Colossus! That world was almost definitely remade from scratch, and all of the lighting and visual effects are completely new. I wouldn't necessarily expect that for a Zelda remaster. It would turn it into a huge project. Bluepoint has like 100 employees. That's nearly AAA stuff.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

BenAV

@Krull I'm with you there. With any presentation (Direct, Indie World, etc.) I always see a lot of comments saying how they're hoping for information or a release date for X game we already know about but to me that's pretty boring, can just do that sort of thing with a social media post or something with basically the same effect. For me these presentations are all about the surprise announcements.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

sixrings

@Octane I like your expectations but I'm afraid that isn't what we're going to get.

sixrings

sixrings

@Dezzy I'd rather a straight port at 1080p 60fps if the other option is a blurry fps mess.

sixrings

Dezzy

@sixrings

Which game you talking about? Skyward Sword? 1080p 60fps would be fine, but if they're charging full retail price for it, I'd want some more visual upgrades.

sixrings

@Dezzy I'm talking about any port. I'd rather have a straight port at 1080p 60fps then what they did with xenoblade remastered.

sixrings

Giancarlothomaz

@damien33ad i made my prediction before one of my friends of my WhatsApp group focused in games and consoles of Nintendo of the past, present and future showed me the link of Amazon UK with the listing of Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword for Switch, and if this game indeed come to Switch, Nintendo is gonna release this game in 2021 to celebrate the 35th annivesary of the franchise.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Giancarlothomaz

@Dezzy no, Insiders like Kelios and Jeff Grubb hinted that between 10 of august to 22 of august,Nintendo would be doing a Nintendo Direct or Mini to showcase the rest of 2020 games for Switch.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Giancarlothomaz

@Octane agreed when Nintendo anounced that Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess was receiving a remake on Wii U, a expect a similar visual overhaul Nintendo did with the remake of Wind Waker or be similar to that Zelda Tech Demo show on the Wii U reveal in E3 2012.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Octane

@Dezzy Yeah I know. But that was a remaster worth buying. And SOTC was only €40 as well. Nintendo sold their half-baked TP remaster for €60(!!!). So as long as they're asking full price for it, I expect AAA tier. They don't even have to make the game itself, so they can pour all those resources into the graphical upgrade.

@Giancarlothomaz Yes, the Zelda tech demo is a good example. That's the thing I imagined as well when they announced it. Too bad it never lived up to that.

Octane

Rexenoboy

Alright, here are my predictions for the Indie World Showcase tomorrow.

• Hollow Knight Silksong - Spring 2021
  • Axiom Verge 2 - Winter 2020-2021
  • Cyber Shadow - Holiday 2020
  • About 6 games we haven't heard about yet
  • Deep dive into No More Heroes 3
  • One more thing: No More Heroes 1 shadowdrop, available later that day.

Treasure Acquired

Giancarlothomaz

@Grumblevolcano i believe the upcoming Fall update for the game will be big Nintendo will have to divide into two part to add everything then want to add, i checked a prediction video of Crossing Channel that believe Nintendo will do this, part 1 of the Fall update will add third and final expansion to Museum bringing Brewster, the Roost vastly expanded acting like a real cafeteria/Restaurant, the Museum Shop and Gyriods and will come in octobre 27, and will add the Halloween event that will be a mix Bunny Day and Halloween of Animal Crossing New Leaf, part 2 of the Fall update will come novembre 20 and will add the Harvest Festival event, the Cooking/Farming mechanics with the depth of the Crafting/DIY system and Vegetables/Dishes and a tease of the Winter update coming late decembre,plus everything or almost everything that have come to the game, Ninji have found on the game data, and this things i mentioned are the remaining thing Ninji have found on the game data back in april that is still that not come to the game, Ninji have found on the game data that the Art Gallery, Leif, Brewster, Gyriod,the Diving mechanics, and what happened?Diving and the Art Gallery was added in a update, now we just need to wait for Nintendo to update Animal Crossing New Horizons to add Brewster, the Roost, Gyriods, the Cooking/Farming mechanics and Vegetables/Dishes problaby in the upcoming Fall update or in the Winter update.

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@Giancarlothomaz
I think ACNH needs an update for more interactions with every furnitures like Pocket Camp. To see villagers interacting properly with the stuffs they used on Pocket Camp made me think why don't ACNH have those interactions. Even HHD on 3DS they have proper interactions with the stuffs they used.

Anti-Matter

Giancarlothomaz

@Octane well we don't know yet if the entire development team of Zelda Breath of the Wild is working on the sequel, i recently discovered that 947 people worked on the development of Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild and more people might be working on the game.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

porto

sixrings wrote:

What does it even matter after the last mini. Now we know they can fill 8 minutes with anything. It's nothing to look forward to.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Giancarlothomaz

@Anti-Matter since the game is slowing getting better with every major update for the game, i can see in the future Nintendo adding a patch or update that improve this aspect, the fact the Nintendo added that Glitcht that allowed us to take Pictures with the HUD show that are listening to our plees about the game.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Dezzy

sixrings wrote:

@Dezzy I'm talking about any port. I'd rather have a straight port at 1080p 60fps then what they did with xenoblade remastered.

Well 60fps is kinda pointless with something like Xenoblade, as it doesn't have any reaction-based gameplay. But I agree with resolution yes. It was very disappointing they didn't manage to get that up to 1080p. Although a lot of the visual improvements were great!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic