Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 3,741 to 3,760 of 15,859

FragRed

It would seem bizarre to shadow drop something as big as any Direct that is related to Mario's anniversary unless it's just a trailer and nothing more which it could well be. I still do not expect us to see anything on Monday, and people are just looking way too much into rumours.

Edited on by FragRed

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

jump

The rumours are true, I'm reading too many of them in between playing Earthbound 3 and Star Fox Grand Prix for it to be false.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

1UP_MARIO

Rumours are fun but these are becoming more of a joke.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Anti-Matter

I heard a rumour
They said that 3D Mario Remake will be on December 2020

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

If there's a Direct announcement, the most likely time for the announcement is in 25 minutes.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano I have been refreshing Twitter and multiple gaming sites all day just in case it does happen. Although I don't believe it will happen, I would love to be proven wrong if for nothing else because I want to play some kind of Mario 64 on the Switch.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

MarioBrickLayer

Grumblevolcano wrote:

If there's a Direct announcement, the most likely time for the announcement is in 25 minutes.

18 minutes to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

mariomaster96

@Grumblevolcano could also be in 1h 17min, the last direct (in september) was announced at 4pm cest and right now it's 2:42pm cest

mariomaster96

1UP_MARIO

@Slowdive ok then. It will happen. Cool

jump

It makes sense they would want the announcement to hit at reasonable times in Japan, US and Europe and it's 9pm-ish in Japan at the moment.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

FragRed

@mariomaster96 @Slowdive I think @Grumblevolcano is going by British Summer Time which is why he said 25 minutes to go otherwise it would by GMT which I think adds an extra hour (I always get confused between BST and GMT). Probably entirely wrong on the theory though.

mariomaster96

@FragRed maybe but still, we have Cest right now in middle europe (instead of Cet) and while Cest directs usually get announced at 4pm Cest while during Cet they get announced at 3pm

But I mean they probably still could announce one in 8 minutes, nintendo seems to do what they want this year so why not. But I guess we don't have to wait long to find out ^^

mariomaster96

Grumblevolcano

@FragRed BST = GMT+1 so announcements during BST are 1 hour earlier.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

@mariomaster96 @Grumblevolcano Ahh I see thank you. Well, it's past 2pm BST so nothing has happened yet. Guess we will see what this hour brings up.

gcunit

Right, this is it. I'm holding my breath and I'm not gonna let it go until the Direct is announced.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

FragRed

@gcunit I'm not a doctor, so don't sue me if I am wrong, but... that may not be a wise idea. Just don't stand or sit anywhere near anything with sharp edges in case you fall. Good luck.

jedgamesguy

@Slowdive Spicy....

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Ktld878

Oh no... Its not real is it

Ktld878

JokerCK

Come on Nintendo dont do this to us.

JokerCK

1UP_MARIO

Zippy and Krisos got it wrong. Now whos the other leaker. Was it Timmy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic