Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 201 to 220 of 15,921

DannyBoi

Tommorrow will be the day they announce it or the day they don't. Either way I think something is going on.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Grumblevolcano

@GrailUK Multiplayer seems like a better option for me than long single player games (most of my Switch backlog) at this point in time and Switch online games mostly aren't keeping my attention. ARMS is dead, Splatoon 2 doesn't feel exciting anymore outside Splatfests, Pokken is dead, wait times are too long in Mario Tennis Aces and Smash is very laggy so I'm mostly alternating between MK8 Deluxe on Switch and multiplayer games on XB1.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

link3710

I remember last year I was dying for a direct right now. This year... not so much. Between Yoshi and FE on the very near horizon and having titles like Dead Cells, Torna, Tales of Vesperia and more to play, I don't need any more releases announced before E3 honestly.

link3710

Fowlersrs

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@GrailUK Multiplayer seems like a better option for me than long single player games (most of my Switch backlog) at this point in time and Switch online games mostly aren't keeping my attention. ARMS is dead, Splatoon 2 doesn't feel exciting anymore outside Splatfests, Pokken is dead, wait times are too long in Mario Tennis Aces and Smash is very laggy so I'm mostly alternating between MK8 Deluxe on Switch and multiplayer games on XB1.

I'd second that, there is a big lack of online multiplayer atm...

Screaming out for F-Zero Switch massively multiplayer

Fowlersrs

LilDoggo48

Grumblevolcano wrote:

This lack of Nintendo info is honestly leading to me using my XB1 more.

I fail to see how those two things correlate to one another. And we got plenty of info last week without a direct.

Plus Xbox doesn't have Mario, or Kirby or Smash, but hey to each their own I suppose.

Eagerly Awaiting Animal Crossing for Switch!

TheAwesomeBowser

Grumblevolcano wrote:

LOL. Guess that's what happens when Nintendo releases nothing but lazy Wii U ports! 😂✌😛

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

LzWinky

TheAwesomeBowser wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

LOL. Guess that's what happens when Nintendo releases nothing but lazy Wii U ports! 😂✌😛

Aside from Mario, what else is a port now?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GeoChrome

@TheLZdragon NSMBU Deluxe was the last announced first-party port. I think some people are just getting riled up even though we don’t know the full 2019 lineup.

It’s the day before the supposed Direct date and nothing from Nintendo. Not surprising, though, as everyone is relying on one rumor that was already wrong, with the excuse of the Direct being delayed. C’mon, guys, you are all better than this.

Edited on by GeoChrome

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

TheAwesomeBowser

If the Direct is completely ports, I'm buying a Raspberry Pi. Would be the best thing to do at that point.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Toy_Link

Even last year’s somewhat lackluster Nintendo Direct had two new (non-port) game announcements (SNK Heroines and Mario Tennis Aces). I would be very surprised, if they didn’t announce any new games.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Anti-Matter

@TheAwesomeBowser
I think the next Direct will talking about Switch games during Spring season, some new Indies since from last year they have been announced, Mario Tennis Aces dlcs, TOWN, Ninjala, Fire Emblem Three Houses, etc.

Anti-Matter

Lemmy_the_Koopa

I hope the next Nintendo Direct will

a) give a more exact timeframe for Luigi's Masion. Despite never playing a game I am very much intrigued in this one. something like Fall or Summer 2019, instead of 2019
b) a firm date for Fire Emblem: Three Houses
c) outlook on the Smash DLC character, with a firm date on Piranha Plant fighter and maybe the first fighter from the Season Pass
d) Metroid Prime 4 will get a 2019 window
e) F-ZERO SWITCH annou... sigh ;___;

Edited on by Lemmy_the_Koopa

Lemmy_the_Koopa

GeoChrome

Lemmy_the_Koopa wrote:

I hope the next Nintendo Direct will

a) give a more exact timeframe for Luigi's Masion. Despite never playing a game I am very much intrigued in this one. something like Fall or Summer 2019, instead of 2019
b) a firm date for Fire Emblem: Three Houses
c) outlook on the Smash DLC character, with a firm date on Piranha Plant fighter and maybe the first fighter from the Season Pass
d) Metroid Prime 4 will get a 2019 window
e) F-ZERO SWITCH annou... sigh ;___;

It’ll happen someday.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Lemmy_the_Koopa

@GyroZeppeli I hope so, even Fast RMX was not enough to feed my hunger, it just did not feel right...

Lemmy_the_Koopa

troy258

@gyroZeppeli I don't think most of us are speculating on a rumour. It's just that we would like to know the release dates of games like fire emblem and daemon x machina. And because there has always been a direct in january it seems only logical that, it could happpen.

troy258

Justifier

@ritouf
You really think Metroid will be heavy hitter? Don't get me wrong, I love Metroid as much as everyone else here, but I don't really believe that it will sell too good (I estimate about 1-2 million). I also don't think Metroid will be christmas game. Q2 2020 I think.
Pokemon will be heavy hitter this year, and I believe it will sell more than Smash.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

troy258

@justifier totaly agree, I think they are going to release metroid prime triology this year to prepare us for metroid prime 4 next year. If pokemon can pull in the hard core audience and the casual audience it could sell more than smash.

troy258

Matthew010

I just went onto YouTube and a thumbnail saying Nintendo Direct came up. It was from the official Nintendo channel! I got very excited until I realised it said "4 months ago."

Matthew010

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic