Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 16,050

NintendoByNature

@DannyBoi pretty much anywhere. I think itll be live streamed here on NL.. YouTube will have it. Nintendo.com will have it. Ill probabaly watch it on spawnwave's livestream.. hes a video game youtuber

NintendoByNature

link3710

@Octane I literally expect nothing other than 2 highly leaked 3rd party ports (AC3+SRT), a release date from Squeenix, FE:TH release date, Daemon Ex details, Joker gameplay footage and some indies, and some sort of a surprise at the end like the first Animal Crossing footage and a title and I'll still likely be disappointed. I feel bad for the majority of people I see posting around here and Reddit.

link3710

Magician

@Octane - give me one or two third party announcements and I'll be content.

Between Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Daemon X Machina, 2019 is already booked well enough first party wise.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of May 20th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Agriculture

I just realized that I can watch the Nintendo Direct on my Switch, which is pretty awesome. I hope they announce a Twitch app too. Then I'll have an itch to ditch my PC so I can watch Twitch on my Switch and maybe see a glitch.

Agriculture

DannyBoi

@Agriculture I don't think you can watch it on the Switch until after it has aired.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

DannyBoi

To those saying it will be disapointing, it may not have all the games we want, butwe have waited 5 months and it is focusing only on switch games. So it will be better than you think.

1UP_MARIO

@DannyBoi switch has a youtube app

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

DannyBoi

Reggie comes on screen and says...

link3710

@DannyBoi Well yeah, it's more just that after 5 months peoples expectations are so sky high they're impossible to meet. I've seen people predicting the equivalent of the entire 2017 lineup being announced during this direct. (In case you're wondering, the best one I've seen so far is: Pikmin 4 + Mario Maker Switch + W101 + Super Mario Odyssey 2 + 2D LoZ + a boatload of 3rd party ports)

link3710

DannyBoi

@1UP_MARIO Doesn't it only get uploaded to Youtube after it has aired?

1UP_MARIO

@DannyBoi no. It’s live. Nintendo has its own YouTube channel too. There’s a millions of ways to watch it. Is this the first time your watching a direct live

FragRed

@Octane You only say that because it's not a secretly Pikmin 4 focused Direct

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

DannyBoi

@1UP_MARIO I have not watched a direct live. Watch them after on Youtube. I am hyped for this one!

1UP_MARIO

@DannyBoi enjoy. 1 hour 15 minutes to go. Keep expectations low. Real low

Grumblevolcano

I think this is going to be like the September 2017 Direct where people get really annoyed because the spotlight segment's taking too long (Xenoblade 2 in the case of September 2017 Direct)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Therad

Octane wrote:

Untitled

Only if you have expectations. Just see Pikmin as the new f-zero and your life will be better.

Therad

JoyBoy

Therad wrote:

Octane wrote:

Untitled

Only if you have expectations. Just see Pikmin as the new f-zero and your life will be better.

Those are high expectations because my uncle heard the new f-zero is going to be great.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

TuVictus

It would take a lot for me to be outright disappointed with the direct, but I guess I should never underestimate Nintendo

TuVictus

DannyBoi

30 minutes to go!

BenGrimm

And I’m going to work, hope everyone has fun 😪

BenGrimm

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic