Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 15,881

TuVictus

I'd be surprised if it didn't.

TuVictus

Buizel

Metroid Prime is one of a few games that I'd prefer to have motion controls on, but motion-only would make it impossible to play in handheld mode. I imagine (hope) they'll offer both.

At least 2'8".

toiletduck

gcunit wrote:

@Anti-Matter I think you can file that one in the 'Jokes' folder.

I love it how some people on the interwebz can miss the most obvious' of jokes :')

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Agriculture

Buizel wrote:

Metroid Prime is one of a few games that I'd prefer to have motion controls on, but motion-only would make it impossible to play in handheld mode. I imagine (hope) they'll offer both.

We're probably not going to see anything about Metroid Prime 4 in this direct, but I'm hoping the game will have standard FPS controls so it appeals to more people.

Agriculture

Lemmy_the_Koopa

Let's see if after tonight a lot of people are asking "Next Nintendo Direct, when?"

Lemmy_the_Koopa

NintendoByNature

Lemmy_the_Koopa wrote:

Let's see if after tonight a lot of people are asking "Next Nintendo Direct, when?"

I'm already one step ahead of you. When's the next one after the next one after the next one? My prediction is March of 2021. 16 will be our lucky number 😉

NintendoByNature

I-U

Playing MPT on the Switch with split Joy-Cons would be a downgrade from how the Trilogy controlled on the Wii. I'm hoping that if the Trilogy is announced, that it'll introduce controls like Splatoon 2 and Doom have where it's more traditional while also having gyro controls to allow for freer aim. Motion controls beyond that on the Switch just aren't there yet.

I have my doubts that MPT is even coming, but with a Fire Emblem game being the spotlight game for a Direct I think the Direct can only get better from that point....hopefully.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Buizel

Agriculture wrote:

Buizel wrote:

We're probably not going to see anything about Metroid Prime 4 in this direct, but I'm hoping the game will have standard FPS controls so it appeals to more people.

Oh I meant Trilogy myself. Tbh my experience of the original trilogy is very limited so I don't have much interest in 4 myself at the moment... But a Switch version of these games would be a day 1 purchase for me, with our without motion controls.

Edited on by Buizel

At least 2'8".

19Robb92

I'm hoping they include gyro aiming and support the pro controller.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

NintendoByNature

4.5 hours away! Who's credit cards and accounts are ready to start going ape crazy? I know mine are if something gets shadow dropped

NintendoByNature

Grumblevolcano

@nintendobynature I stockpiled eshop cards back in late December on the assumption there would be a Direct around January 10th so I'm already ready for shadow drops.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

@Grumblevolcano NICE!!! Me too. I've got $70 in eshop credit. $110 in game Stop credit that i may flip to eshop credit. And some fantasy football earnings ($100 cash). So I'm all in on this direct.

NintendoByNature

1UP_MARIO

I have a debit card

3 hours to go

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Magician

A little over two hours to go.

Hype...levels...RISING!!!

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

DannyBoi

Where can I wAtch the Direct?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

TheDonutGamer

you cant watch the dirrect at www.nintendo.com/nintendo_direct/ or you could go to their youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/Nintendo

Edited on by TheDonutGamer

TheDonutGamer

DannyBoi

Thanks! This is going to be good!

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic