Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Posts 361 to 380 of 627

NintendoByNature

I'm curious to know how long it is. Unless they've come out and said it already and I missed it.

NintendoByNature

Ralizah

Based on what I know about Warriors games, I'd guess 15 - 30 hours to beat it, and hundreds of hours if you want to go full completionist on it.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

NintendoByNature

@Ralizah nice. I figured 10 or so for each run. Ill probably do 1 with each champion.

NintendoByNature

MPSSislit

@jump
My guess would be starting tomorrow, as Nintendo games that release on Fridays usually start having their reviews release 2 days before hand.

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. 🤔
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

kkslider5552000

So when this game gets like...I assume, high 70s on Metacritic, let's all not panic. Some people don't get the Warriors games, it is what it is. Some people will love it, some people will enjoy it fine but not care too much.

I mean, even ignoring that upper 70s as an average score for something is GOOD, not everyone is into Warriors. That's just the reality you have to accept.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

jump

@kkslider5552000 it will do more than 70%, if BOTW can get 90% with no story then this game with a story should be getting like 100% ;p

Apart from Nintendolife most of the game sites I use like Eurogamer have stopped doing game scores now.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Dezzy

I read someone say the frame rate issues have been fixed? Has anyone verified that? Might buy the game after all if that's true.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Eel

There's lots of gameplay videos of the full version on youtube. I don't want to spoil the game so I haven't seen any, but I guess you could watch one and compare.

Edit: sigh, I’m already seeing spoilers in video thumbnails just from browsing my recommendations. Fun times.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

rallydefault

@Dezzy
I know we can't judge from Youtube videos, but every review I've watched on Youtube looked pretty good in terms of the framerate. I watched IGN and GameExplain yesterday (and NL, of course), and none said the framerate impacted their experience much outside of co-op.

rallydefault

BruceCM

Well, mine is in the post & should be here in the morning ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Ryu_Niiyama

Less than 24 hours remain.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

LzWinky

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

theWildLink

In Croatia it's 20.11.2020 and still no gaming shop has the game in stock. No pre-orders were on time in my city ever since I got my first Switch.

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1849-2485-4394

Reprise

theWildLink wrote:

In Croatia it's 20.11.2020 and still no gaming shop has the game in stock. No pre-orders were on time in my city ever since I got my first Switch.

I'm in the UK and didn't get mine either. It is on the way though and hopefully will come tomorrow. I checked on Twitter and lots of people in the same boat. Seems shipments were late. Although my be an issue specific to that particular retailer I used.

Reprise

-Juice-

Just want to make sure everyone knows this is not the prequel that Nintendo has been advertising it as. It isn’t the story of the events leading up to BotW. There isn’t even an alternate ending that lets you experience that. We’ve been had.

It’s funny too, because their main social media pages keep hyping up seeing “the events from 100 years before BotW”. It’s so shady of them.

Edited on by -Juice-

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Eel

Well guess it's it's time to stop visiting this thread if we are not gonna keep spoilers in spoiler tags.

Bye bye see you next week. Or the week after that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic