Forums

Topic: Most Anticipated Switch Games for 2024

Posts 21 to 40 of 42

Ralizah

@MarioBrickLayer In fairness, very few games on Switch are AAA. Even most Nintendo exclusives have wildly smaller budgets than most 'big' releases.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

luckyseven

Side Order and that’s about it so far. I may have to get around to playing the original TTYD before the remake/remaster/whatever it is releases since I’ve heard a lot of positive things about it. The Another Code collection seems interesting too but I’m not sure about it. Peach Showtime looks fun but idk about that one either. I still don’t know why they’re remaking Mario vs. DK since it seems like a random choice. Maybe Prime 4 will release next year too, keeping my fingers crossed!

Edited on by luckyseven

xenoblade!!!

Teksetter

Switch software just keeps being announced!

So far I’ve already preordered these 2024 releases:
Mario vs DK
Macross: Shooting Insight (JPN)

Here’s a few other 2024 must-buys for me:
Saturn Tribute: Assault Suits Leynos 2
Suikoden 1 & 2
Resistor
TTYD
Hebereke 2
Arcade Memories Vol 3 for Egret II Mini

…and now I realize the above is already like a year’s worth of games.
I hope they don’t announce too much more next year! 😵‍💫

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

ZeldaFan83

Between MGS collection, Star Ocean 2nd Story, Super Mario RPG, Batman Arkham collection, and my switch backlog, I’m going to be busy trying to finish up those next year.

ZeldaFan83

MontyCircus

Magician wrote:

Braid Anniversary Edition (was announced years ago then...nothing)

Looks like that might not be coming to Switch at all. I made a post about it yesterday.

MontyCircus

RR529

I'm actually interested in picking up every single first party title announced so far (Another Code Recollection, Mario VS Donkey Kong, Princess Peach Showtime, Luigi's Mansion 2 HD, & Paper Mario TTYD Remastered), which is quite rare in and of itself.

That said I think Another Code & TTYD are probably the titles I'm most interested in out of the above.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

I-U

I struggled for about 30 minutes to make this reply, because it's Metroid Prime 4. My second most anticipated game is definitely Princess Peach Showtime, which I'm a lot more positive about than my most anticipated game. I like the variety I've seen already in gameplay and design for Showtime. It could be the last great original Nintendo hit for the Switch era, and I think it'll deliver. It seems like a great complement to follow up Super Mario Bros. Wonder.

Outside of Nintendo, I'm looking forward to Chef RPG after I started playing Stardew Valley recently. That game looks gorgeous and I'm fine with another content rich, relaxing experience. Moonstone Island falls in that category too that I will likely pick up.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

JONOFTHEJONS

I guess I’m excited for Metroid Prime 4, Princess Peach Showtime and the new Paper Mario. There’s also the rumoured Final Fantasy IX Remake and Part Two of the Metal Gear Solid Collection, which are expected for Nintendo’s current console. But I hope Nintendo show something big in the next Nintendo Direct. I would love to see a new Star Fox.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Smth2024

i’m excited for paper mario: the thousand year door, princess peach showtime, splatoon 3: side order, and jujutsu kaisen: cursed clash.

and terraria 1.4.5, if that counts?

I dunno.

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama.

i struggle with self doubt & anxiety sometimes, so please be respectful if my posts aren’t the most positive! ^u^

JONOFTHEJONS

@Moffo My friend is really excited for the new Jujitsu Kaisen game. I may buy it so I can play with him.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

iLikeUrAttitude

In case this doesn't embed (because twitter is garbage)
The tweet says: "Yuji Horii confirmed he's currently in the process of play testing Dragon Quest III HD-2D Remake."

This is the first real news of development we had in years besides them saying it's going well.
I think theres a good chance this game will release in 2024 which has me excited even more for next year.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

StephenYap3

Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Steals Time
Princess Peach: Showtime!
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (remake)
Penny's Big Breakaway
Mina the Hollower

StephenYap3

Atomic77

Hmm I’m not sure what I’ll be looking forward to in 2024.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

Ryu_Niiyama

Prince of Persia
Princess Peach: Showtime
Another Code
Another Crab’s Adventure
SaGa Emerald Beyond
Unicorn Overlord
Penny’s Big Breakaway
Eiyuden Chronicles
Capes (please be good)
Decapolice
Fantasy Life
Shiren the Wanderer
Under Night In-Birth
Macross Shooting Insight
Mayhem brawler 2

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

FishyS

My most anticipated is Peach Showtime. My second is Hades 2 although it's possible only the PC version will be 2024 and Switch version won't be until 2025.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

NarwhalKing

A Pokemon game that runs half-decently? Although that’s more wish-list then an anticipated title 😂

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door remake is probably the thing I’m most looking forward to, until more things are announced anyways.

NarwhalKing

aresius

Kingdom Come: Deliverance just officialy announced on Switch release date for January/february
after all delusionals ports released recentely (MGS, arkahm, borderlands 3..) normaly i would not have hope for it ... BUT Saber is behind the port so there is hope to be decent maybe not graphicaly but at least with performance and bugs

aresius

ElRoberico

For the Switch, it's Princess Peach Showtime for me. I really can't wait to give it a go, and it looks beautiful.

Outside of that, I'm hopeful to get a PS5 and go crazy with that for a while. And a Switch 2 if/when it launches.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

SwitchForce

Zelda a return to Hyrule open world quests aka DQM???? Anyone....Another on game awards if Switch 2 comes ... Exodus looks promising along with BG3.

Edited on by SwitchForce

SwitchForce

Daboi

I know these aren't listed, but mine are MLB the show 24, star wars:dark forces, New star gp, ace combat 7 skies unknown deluxe edition.

Daboi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic