Forums

Topic: Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Aozz101x

Sega has announced a new Mario & Sonic sports game for Switch.

https://twitter.com/SEGA_OFFICIAL/status/1111806814213988352?...

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Will Mii also playable ?

Anti-Matter

toiletduck

Not a lot going on around here about this game. I think the trailer looks quite promising! I'm eager to learn more about this.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

RR529

Should we start a seperate thread for Tokyo 2020 Olympics: the Official Video Game, since that's also coming to Switch, or could this be an all encompasing Tokyo 2020 thread for both games?

I'm probably in the minority here, but I actually seem to be more excited for the non Sonic & Mario version.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

toiletduck

@RR529 both looked quite good. I could do with some more casual sports games with a low entry level, so I'll probably end up buying one full price and the 2nd in a sales bin. I think creating two separate threads makes sense when there's some more info, but feel free to take the initiative

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Anti-Matter

Btw, is Boxing on Olympics always for Amateur class ? (Wearing face guard and tanktop)

Anti-Matter

gcunit

Anyone know where I can see a confirmed and comprehensive list of events included in the game?

I found a fan wiki that seemed to be claiming a list, but it missed Karate, for example, which I've seen included in a trailer, so can't be reliable.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

redd214

For anyone interested in this, it's only $39.99 ($20 off!) on Amazon US on release day!!

redd214

linklvr

redd214 wrote:

For anyone interested in this, it's only $39.99 ($20 off!) on Amazon US on release day!!

rude...i pre-ordered it at 49.99 with a guarantee low-price. i hate when they do that sh*t...lower the price on release day so you don't get the low-price guarantee.

Edited on by antdickens

linklvr

sixrings

In Canada every retailer has it full price and Nintendo NA wouldn't let me buy this with vouchers

sixrings

redd214

@linklvr just contact Amazon. This has happened to me before and I got it fixed it minutes, just be polite and firm and I'm sure they'll reimburse you the difference.

Worst case scenario just repurchase it at 40 and setup a return for the first one.

redd214

linklvr

@redd214 i checked earlier and it was "sold out" so there was no current price...just the "seller's market" prices. i don't have a screenshot or anything proving it was $40. i guess i can reach out to them regardless and ask. thanks for the help!

linklvr

redd214

@linklvr ahh man, that stinks, hope you get it worked out!

redd214

• Page 1 of 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.