Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Posts 3,161 to 3,171 of 3,171

cordova94

@WoomyNNYes indeed......oh wait, I forgot the horror of Ricco Tower......the camera kept panning weirdly and right as I was running so I kept launching myself into the abyss.....

I suppose I should admit that I'm probably rough on them when I'm stressed with time limits. I'm sure that does not help at all!

Edited on by cordova94

Currently Playing: Octopath Traveler, Pacman World Re-Pac, Pokemon Sword
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

cordova94

@WoomyNNYes I definitely like your interpretation best......spirited indeed!

Bolt_Strike

So I've been doing some editing on the Mario Wiki and decided to do some experimenting for the 100 Coin Shines, and I discovered something amazing.

100 Coin Shines can be collected in secret areas.

https://imgur.com/ZB3dkH1.jpg

https://imgur.com/UMajgoV.jpg

The first image is where the 100 Coin Shine appears in The Hillside Cave Secret, and the second one shows all 3 Shines in the same image (the one closest to Mario is the Episode 3 Shine, the one next to that is the Red Coin Shine, and the 100 Coin Shine is in the background near the cube)

I had never in all my years considered this possibility but now a whole new world has opened up to me.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

cordova94

@Bolt_Strike WHOA! I never thought that was a possibility either!

Clyde_Radcliffe

I would love a Super Mario 3D All-Stars 2 with the following games:

1. Super Mario Galaxy 2
2. Super Mario 3D Land HD (new single screen 1080p resolution version running at 60fps)
3. Wario World

Well I can dream...

Clyde_Radcliffe

Silly_G

Calling that an "All Stars" compilation would be a bit of a stretch, particularly as Wario World would fall out of that category (we're past the days when something like that would have been released as Super Mario Sunshine 2: Wario World for marketing purposes).

Frankly, 3D Land should have been included with the 3D World port, and likewise the Wii instalment of New Super Mario Bros. with the U Deluxe release.

In any case, I'd buy the hell out of all three of the games you've listed. I've never played Galaxy 2 or Wario World, and I'd absolutely welcome more GameCube ports or remakes on Switch.

Extra Virgin Smoliv Oil.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

MarioBrickLayer

@Clyde_Radcliffe @Silly_G I think it's more likely that Galaxy 2 gets a stand alone release than it being part of a new collection. I'd like to see a New Super Mario Bros collection - original + wii + 2.

MarioBrickLayer

Fizza

I've been replaying Mario Sunshine and Galaxy through 3D All Stars there recently (still fantastic btw) and it reminded me of something I thought of whilst playing through Sunshine for the first time: it probably has the most condescending Game Over music of all time.

Like, is the clown horn really necessary?

Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
I will be on Splatoon brainrot for the next month, apologies in advance
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
'You're always you, no matter what you look like' - Captain 3, Splatoon 3

WoomyNNYes

@Fizza I played that level about two months ago. Those FLUDD-less levels make me nervous.ūüėÜ Sometimes the camera angle isn't great, or I misjudge the edge when jumping (falling & dying).

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

Fizza

@WoomyNNYes Don't get me STARTED on Noki Bay's Shell Secret, I wanted to vault my controller through a wall at points.

Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
I will be on Splatoon brainrot for the next month, apologies in advance
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
'You're always you, no matter what you look like' - Captain 3, Splatoon 3

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic