Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 3,125

porto

@Octane when the pollution hit, they thought it was going to take a while so they stayed at the likes of Gelato Beach, Pinna Park, or even at the Hotel. Then they realized it was over so they came back during episode 8

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Mountain_Man

Apportal wrote:

@Mountain_Man I know I have to, but I shouldn’t have to be absolutely still for 3 seconds or so just to talk to someone. In games like Odyssey you could run past them and still talk. In fact, it was pretty difficult NOT to talk to them if you were anywhere close by.

I suppose it's a question of which you find more annoying: having to stop to initiate dialog, or accidentally initiating dialog when you're running past an NPC and trying to jump?

The Mountain Man

Octane

Okay. Noki Bay.

There are these ledges on the cliff faces you can climb. Is it just me or are they bugged. This was also the case in the GameCube version. Sometimes you'd just stop moving, Mario starts shaking and he falls off. Has anyone else ever noticed this?

Octane

Banjo-

Dezzy wrote:

That's where I've been saying they should take the 2D mario games. Make a sequel to SMW with a brand new art style.

I'd prefer the same art style and exactly the same. I dislike the New Super Mario Bros. art style.

Banjo-

Dezzy

@BlueOcean

I meant "brand new" from the NSMB style they've been using endlessly.

Something just like the original SMW art style but in HD might be good! Old graphics often look good if they're just done in HD. Check out the HD fan-made version of Sonic 2. You could do something similar for SMW

Untitled

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

MarioVillager92

For those people in the US/Canada, the pins are up for grabs now! Right here.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

HobbitGamer

Haha, I'm loving everyone complaining about things that boil down to missing jumps or being impatient. Feels like just a week ago that folks were lamenting about Odyssey being too easy.

I'm by no stretch good at these 3 games, either. Look, I'm absolute trash at Mario games. I either don't pay enough attention, or I try and rush through something and pay the price, or I don't notice the goomba sneakily hitting me when I'm about dead. But I'm not gonna make excuses for sucking. I laugh, learn, and try again.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Banjo-

@Dezzy I agree with that, Donkey Kong Country 2 fan partial remake also looks great except for a few colours and transparencies that I'd change. I also agree about Super Mario Sunshine being a really well-developed game, people should be a bit patient, it's not Super Mario Odyssey's walk in the park. No, sir.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

porto

@HobbitGamer I shouldn’t have to wait in a video game. That’s the LAST thing I want to do while trying to relax

I am very impatient tho. That’s probably half the reasons I die lol

porto

porto

@Mountain_Man true. I’d put the NPC’s in a place where if I did accidentally talk to them it wouldn’t interfere with jumping or unfair deaths.

porto

HobbitGamer

@Apportal All the Castle Secret/Secret In The X/Speedy levels waste my lives like candy. It's like a kid amped up on sugar, randomly jumping into a complex triple-dutch jump rope contest.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Losermagnet

@MarioLover92 thanks for the link. I think i'm having a bit of a problem though - when i add it to my cart, enter my code, then submit....nothing happens. Is that right?

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

MarioVillager92

@Losermagnet No problem. It should say something along the lines of "Added to cart" then you can do checkout. I did hear Nintendo's website is going through some really high traffic, so that might be the case. Good luck with getting them!!!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

Yep its not working right now I will try in the next hour.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Losermagnet

@HobbitGamer @MarioLover92. Thanks. I'll give it a bit and try again later.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Octane

Here's a thing I noticed. B used to be talk in Sunshine. Now it's A (same button as jump). In episode 6 of Pianta Village, the chuckster level, there is a point where you're in an arena with those little Goomba guys and a Pianta. I tried jumping on them because they were running towards me, but instead I accidently talked to the Pianta, and he flung me in the complete opposite way of where I'm supposed to go.

Octane

BruceCM

105 shines and I've finished that.... Galaxy next

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Banjo-

Octane wrote:

BruceCM wrote:

105 shines and I've finished that.... Galaxy next

No no, there are 120.

🤣

Bruce, you're not done yet.