Forums

Topic: Friend Exchange - Share friend codes for Switch multiplayer matches

Posts 3,881 to 3,900 of 4,243

AstralRedStar705

@Billysox2020 hey I play animal crossing too, but I don't have mario kart or the new monster hunter. If you want me to add you add me on discord first it's below my name.

Edited on by AstralRedStar705

I play lots of Nintendo games, and Playstation games too. Mostly platformers, and rpg's. Also love playing multiplayer games with my friends!
Discord:AstralRedStar705#3469
If you want my friend code add me on Discord first then ask for it please, and thank you!

AstralRedStar705

@Riku55555 hey I also play minecraft and terraria if you want I can add you but you need to add me on discord first, it's below this box

I play lots of Nintendo games, and Playstation games too. Mostly platformers, and rpg's. Also love playing multiplayer games with my friends!
If you want my friend code add me on Discord first then ask for it please, and thank you!

TochTendo99

I would love to play these games but I don't have switch online sorry. @AstralRedStar705

3ds Friend code 3368 - 8461 - 8268

3ds Username Toch or TochTendo99

Switch friend code SW-8099-1348-0810

My discord Toch is 13#6978

My reddit is U/Jealous-Necessary-62

Other than that hope to see you on my friends list

AstralRedStar705

I don't know if either a lot of people here don't use discord or they just don't wanna add me on it I don't know. I use discord to arrange multiplayer games on switch makes it a lot easier. I also like to chat about games I like on switch and 3ds so if you like doing that then feel free to add me on discord and switch. I have splatoon 2, animal crossing NH, super bomberman r, super smash bros u, digimon story CS, super Mario 3d world BF, and kirby fighters 2. I'm sure there's more but I forgot.

AstralRedStar705

@TochTendo99 well then no offense but why are you here? This forum is for switch friend codes not 3ds. https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/3ds_friend_codes13 well there you go

TochTendo99

Oops sorry

Halireed

My friend code is
SW-2379-5765-6878

Halireed

Halireed

Removed - begging/soliciting

Halireed

Halireed

Removed - begging/soliciting

Halireed

AstralRedStar705

@Samfoss13 hi I also have super Mario 3d world for switch if you wanna play but if you want me to add you then add me on discord first. Codes are below.

AstralRedStar705

@MASTERSANS hey I also have minecraft, smash, and rayman. I'll add you if you add me on discord first its below here.

AstralRedStar705

@Mraquamoo hey I play minecraft and also a lot of other games on switch. I'll add you but you gotta add me on discord first so we can set up games and stuff.

AstralRedStar705

@MalvenAzulo hi I am also looking for switch friends as long as they play some of the same games as me and have online, and use discord. So if you add me on discord I will add you back.

ElliottBlack1

Hello, fellow Nintendo Legends. I also play I mostly play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League and Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I'll be happy for any of you to join in. If you play Minecraft, you'll mostly find me in my Island Survival world.

Nintendo Network ID: ElliottBlack1

Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-8677-0118

Xbox life ID: Elliott Black 0

Discord account: Elliott Black#9217

Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-8677-0118 | My Nintendo: Elliott | Nintendo Network ID: ElliottBlack1 | Twitter:

AstralRedStar705

Hey I'm still looking for friends for switch if anyone could use another one and you play some of the same multiplayer games. I have smash ultimate, animal crossing, Mario 3d world, digimon story cyber sleuth, kirby fighters 2, splatoon 2, Mario maker 2, monster hunter generations, and others I can't remember. I'll ignore your friend request on switch unless you add me on discord first, makes it a lot easier to play multiplayer plus I'll know who you are then please and thank you!

Asilee

Hello, I'm looking for friends for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. My friend code is: SW-3399-7543-9787.
Thank you.

Asilee

TochTendo99

I am looking for players who might have these games Super Mario 3D world + bowsers fury Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons or even Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games Tokyo 2020 or we can play Super Nintendo or Nintendo entertainment system games or maybe you just want to play Fortnite ); btw you don’t need to have all those games just one.

Edited on by TochTendo99

TochTendo99

@AstralRedStar705 Hey instead of asking people to play with you and you don’t play with them and instead you just spam the comments sections why don’t you play with the people you have added. Or have added you like me.

Edited on by TochTendo99

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic